Price Check 1835 M

/ 1835 M #1  

jaboy1219

Tractor
None at the moment
I have been looking at several brands and have decided on a Massey Ferguson 1835M with loader, 3rd function, 5’ cutter and a grapple for $28,153… seems like a great price.

/ 1835 M #2  
I have been looking at several brands and have decided on a Massey Ferguson 1835M with loader, 3rd function, 5’ cutter and a grapple for $28,153… seems like a great price.
That is a pretty good price & is about what it retails for, I really like that these are coming with a Iseki engine (y), I have one in my 2018 M-F 1526 & these are pretty stout engines & If I ever needed a 3rd tractor this model would be it with a cab. Congratulations on your purchase & that is a M-F=Mighty-Fine tractor:cool: & welcome to TBN.

/ 1835 M #3  
That seems like a great price. I am looking at either a 1835 or 2850m. Was that shuttle shift or hydro?

/ 1835 M #4  
Has your tractor arrived yet? & how is the dealer You are working with? If You can post some pictures here for us to see (y).

/ 1835 M
The tractor is at the dealership now. I’m waiting for the 3rd function valve to be shipped out and installed prior to them delivering to the house. I was quoted 2-3 weeks. So far the dealer has been fine. I’ll post pictures when I get it home.

/ 1835 M #6  
The tractor is at the dealership now. I’m waiting for the 3rd function valve to be shipped out and installed prior to them delivering to the house. I was quoted 2-3 weeks. So far the dealer has been fine. I’ll post pictures when I get it home.
Thanks for your reply! Is this your 1st tractor? I really like this model Massey-Ferguson & IMHO I think this model covers so many bases & the ones with the cab are awesome one of the best cabs I've seen on a M-F & I'm happy for You & the more I checked what features your getting with it the more it looks like a very good deal (y).

/ 1835 M
Thanks for your reply! Is this your 1st tractor? I really like this model Massey-Ferguson & IMHO I think this model covers so many bases & the ones with the cab are awesome one of the best cabs I've seen on a M-F & I'm happy for You & the more I checked what features your getting with it the more it looks like a very good deal (y).

I had a John Deere 790 and loved it, but it didn’t have a very strong loader capacity. This tractor is a little larger frame, almost twice as heavy and can lift 2x+ what the little green one could do. I like the 3038R also, but it was about $8,000 more for the same set-up. Plus I believe that the 1835M has a few more features. I’m excited and am patiently waiting.

/ 1835 M #8  
I had a John Deere 790 and loved it, but it didn’t have a very strong loader capacity. This tractor is a little larger frame, almost twice as heavy and can lift 2x+ what the little green one could do. I like the 3038R also, but it was about $8,000 more for the same set-up. Plus I believe that the 1835M has a few more features. I’m excited and am patiently waiting.
The JD is always at the top of the price chart then the Kubota & most of the time people just stick with what works for them or the dealer that is close & I'm one of those that stick with what I know & my 1st tractor I bought used 25 years ago & has been very reliable & when I bought my 1st new tractor I went with a M-F based on what I new & the JD dealer is only 10 miles from my house & the Kubota is 15 miles away, lets just say I chose to drive 2 hrs. away to get my M-F & the only other brand I did consider 25 yrs. ago was Case I/H & I don't have any regrets on either tractor that I've bought & if you take care of your equipment it will take care of you & that motto has seemed to work with me. IMHO I think You did your research & You are going to be happy with your new M-F tractor. Did You trade the JD 790 in on the M-F 1835M ? & You have wait another 2 weeks remain calm & carry on :whistle:.

/ 1835 M
The JD is always at the top of the price chart then the Kubota & most of the time people just stick with what works for them or the dealer that is close & I'm one of those that stick with what I know & my 1st tractor I bought used 25 years ago & has been very reliable & when I bought my 1st new tractor I went with a M-F based on what I new & the JD dealer is only 10 miles from my house & the Kubota is 15 miles away, lets just say I chose to drive 2 hrs. away to get my M-F & the only other brand I did consider 25 yrs. ago was Case I/H & I don't have any regrets on either tractor that I've bought & if you take care of your equipment it will take care of you & that motto has seemed to work with me. IMHO I think You did your research & You are going to be happy with your new M-F tractor. Did You trade the JD 790 in on the M-F 1835M ? & You have wait another 2 weeks remain calm & carry on :whistle:.

I sold the JD 790. And yes, I have researched it extensively. I kinda narrowed it down to the 3 red tractors (Mahindra 1635, Branson 3620 and the M-F 1835) before making my decision. All 3 have good features, but the M-F is justs better tractor I also like the Kioti CK 3510 se, but inventory is limited and unpredictable. The LS/New Holland is even worse! Kubota is a great tractor but I still think the M-F is superior.

/ 1835 M #10  
I bought my 1835m back in April with loader and backhoe, paid about 38k. BH is a woods BH75 with mechanical thumb. BH is just came in and got installed last week. Dealer was great but Woods was delayed on manufacturing the subframe. Overall really happy with it. So far cleared an acre of autumn olive bushes and planted an orchard, made more pasture area for animals. Now that the BH is in the next project is a 300' trench for water and power run to the barn.
20210806_145039.jpg