1944 Farmall H

/ 1944 Farmall H #1  

VitaBene

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430
Picked this old girl up a few weeks ago. new rubber, and a recently rebuilt engine. What a blast to drive!! IMG_1790.JPGIMG_1390.JPG

The Kubota is an L3430 for size comparison

/ 1944 Farmall H #2  
That's a nice H, I've had mine for 34 years I have a Kubota l3240 but I still enjoy driving the H. Under load they sound like no other, have fun with it.

/ 1944 Farmall H #3  
That's a dandy! Enjoy!!

/ 1944 Farmall H #4  
When I was a kid, an "H" was our big tractor...

That H will still be going when the Kubota is in the junk yard.

SR

/ 1944 Farmall H #5  
:thumbsup::cool2: You have more fun than barrel full of monkeys as they say...CONGRATS.

Ahhh the good ole memories of H days.

You may become interested IH Chapter 18.

/ 1944 Farmall H
Hi thank you so much! Sorry for the delay, moved my daughter into college out of state.

I view machinery as art. I love old cars and motorcycles and gas pumps and tractors and ... ;)

I just came in for a short mind clearer ride on my motorcycle and was walking to the house and the tractor called my name. Took a nice slow 2 mile ride.

Love my kubota, cut grass for 4 hours this afternoon with AC and radio, but the Farmall metal seat is a perfect fit, the old school spring shock is the best and the sound of that governor keeping the rpms steady is music.

One of the cool things about tractors of that era is how important they were to the country at that time. It was difficult, at best, to buy a 44 automobile but tractors were supporting the war effort.

Thomas, would love more info!

I will try to post a video of it running. Love love diesels but industrial 4s sound awesome.

/ 1944 Farmall H #7  
Nice. I had a 54 Super M that I recently sold and miss. Looks like you will have a lot of fun with it. Enjoy!