1966 International Harvester Scout 800

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #11  
Love it! My first driving experience was a '66 Scout Sportop 4X2. Not at all smooth on the clutch but it was fun. Nice job on the vehicle and fun pictures as well.

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #12  
Nice..very nice. :)
They were beast in there time.

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #15  
That is a great looking truck. When you first posted it in the other thread I honestly could not tell if it was a photoshop trick you were pulling or the real deal. It's awesome!!

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #16  
My father once told me that the International Scout had a locking differential and could out pull anything at that time. They were used alot for snow plowing and deer hunting in Vermont/New York area.

Curt.

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #18  
i would use less bokeh in the pics -- it makes the vehicle look like a toy.

other than that, nice lines!

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #19  
That is a great looking truck. When you first posted it in the other thread I honestly could not tell if it was a photoshop trick you were pulling or the real deal. It's awesome!!

To be honest, until I see a living person sitting in that vehicle, I'm still not certain if it's real or not looking at those pics:p

/ 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 #20  
If it's Photoshopped, he did a really good job putting the reflection of the photographer in the door on pic #4. Would love to have one with the original Nissan diesel.