1980 m600 vh4d

/ 1980 m600 vh4d #1  

Reconfibulated

Tractor
M600 bobcat vh4d
Respectfully asking why wouldn't a company put out a book that tells you to directly how to put the son-of-a-b**** together in time to write first time so you ain't got to go back and research and research and research and researching Define something that you still can't find his how to time the damn thing up with the gears of course crankshaft camshaft gears point to each other oil pump it says they have a splash hole sticking up manually that Thursday to have proven they can clean up okay then it says there's an x on a distributor gear as you pointed out through the inspection horror when it's dead on time gay spent 3 hours trying to find an ex still ain't found it how can it be wrong it's dead center still on dead center then it says to check for top dead center to time it with the Magneto what am I trying to get out of here I've been messing with this motor all summer long just tinkering with it just to get it run you know and it's been whooping my ass headed to park for five times now can somebody just tell me word for word how to time this thing with each individual gear how do I know if the oil pump is in line with three throws has the special oil into the mains it's got to be right on Mark and it's not telling me how to do that I'm a very specific kind of guy in a very deliberately and pissed off at this company for not putting out something that tells you how to do this when they own it and then you try to try to get it free online and they try to charge you for it because America is but I already brought the product why should you have to pay for the book turn off making sense to people or not I sure would appreciate if somebody could just tell me how the word forward or send me a diagram that shows principal points of everywhere we marched it's on the gears so I know so he can put this thing together finally and watch it run down the road is it ain't coming back