Oil & Fuel 1986 JD bogs down under load (help)

/ 1986 JD bogs down under load (help)
Injectors spray a high pressure mist of fuel. In no way is that a safe task. Not to mention, subjective if you just viewing with the naked eye.

Before you do anything call D&W in Oxford. They may be able to test your injectors and pump for you.
Thanks for letting me know about D & W. I wrote that resource down in my manual. Since removing, cleaning, and reinstalling the injectors, the machine soon started running decent again? Thanks and gratitude to all those who replied.

/ 1986 JD bogs down under load (help) #12  
Slowly losing power over time? How's your clutch? Mine went bad so slowly that it didn't immediately occur to me that the problem wasn't the power, but getting the power to the ground.

/ 1986 JD bogs down under load (help)
This 1986 JD 855 is all hydrostatic, no gears, no clutch. I don't know anything about the hydrostatic transmission. After cleaning the injectors and running the machine, it runs much better, but still doesn't have the power it used to.

Anyone ever have brakes sticking on a hydrostatic tractor? There's no play on the break pedal, just touch it and it engages. This tractor does not have brake drums, it's in the transmission somehow.