2" Sleeve Hitch Receiver

/ 2" Sleeve Hitch Receiver #11  
i have the dynatorch 4x8 table myself. mine is 16 years old now (holy cow...i had to go back and look, i cant believe ive had it that long) and still on original slats. i too have hit them with grinder a few times. i can still flip them over if i ever need a new clean surface.

i still think of the table as a toy, as i dont make a living off of it. but boy has it come in handy over the years. i really cant imagine doing the jobs i do without it. last winter i made bed rails for a friends work truck. was lots of work, but alot of fun also.

Attachments

• F2CF0D18-166D-4BDB-B055-75470E0E597D.jpeg
    F2CF0D18-166D-4BDB-B055-75470E0E597D.jpeg
    712.6 KB · Views: 85

Last edited:
   / 2" Sleeve Hitch Receiver #12  
I used to work in a sheet metal shop with a couple plasma tables. I created a program to cut out new rails with a sawtooth pattern. They seemed to hold up pretty well and didn't hold much slag. I could get a couple sets out of a 4x8 sheet.

/ 2" Sleeve Hitch Receiver #13  
but just go price out a 4x8 sheet of steel...youll need a loan. as i recall all my slats are 3/16". when i got my table i just had the local steel supplier cet my slats on their shear. took them no time to make them and they were cheap. no more.