2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list?

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #1  

mike69440

Elite Member
Tractor
1984 Kubota B7200D (Sold 2015,) 2005 L39 Kubota, 2006 RTV 900 1997 Komatsu PC75UU2E w/ Thumb & Blade, 2013 Mahindra Max28XL Shuttle
I was just mentality making a list.
18,000lb PC75UU2 with blade and Hyd. Thumb. 24" & 28" buckets

Kubota L39 TLB with 1000, lbs. of wheel and other weights and thumb.

Mahindra MAX 28 XL with Loader & 3 pt. Quick Hitch, removable 750 Lb. custom ballast block & tool box/ tool holder

Kubota RTV900

Extra HD 4' Rotatory cutter.

HD 4' PTO Tiller

84" Land Pride rake.

72" x 15" Land Pride Box Blade.

4' side grader blade for FEL

66" HD rock, stump & brush grapple

Custom Bucket on 42" Pallet forks that can also be direct bolt on to QA adapter.

8' commercial Fisher plow for FEL

3 Pt Bottom plow with drawbar and shear pins

3 Pt single ripper, (Can also be mounter to FEL)

60" wide x 42" deep HD Carry all for 3 Pt.

60" thatcher.

3' spreader/aerator

FEL mounted Quick adapter with 3 Pt Quick Hitch & 2" receiver

6' x 3' Manure spreader

6' x 4' Man lift (9.5' height) with work shelf for FEL

4' x 3' small dump trailer

5' x 8' galvanized Utility manual dump trailer

10' x 6' 7500lb hyd. dump trailer

Dual axle general purpose trailer from old horse trailer (roof removed)

2 horse trailer with tack room

12,000lb HD equipment trailer

Towable 6.5 hp., 25 ton log splitter.

Access to borrow 3 pt. post hole digger.

For the average "middle class" person to obtain this equipment today would be impossible given the state of our nation. Sad.

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #2  
And you acquired all of these at the same time... or gradually, as you needed them, like the rest of us?

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #3  
I got a ton of attachments. Some I think are too big for my BX2200, but it does lift it and turn them fine. I am planning on getting a 40-50hp tractor down the line.

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #4  
Yea, my list is 3 times longer than that. Aquired over my and my dad's lifetime. Sorta like the safe full of guns.

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #5  
Sell what you don't use. Put all your attachments under cover of some sort to keep them from deteriorating.

Don't be that guy that when he dies his estate sale looks like a junk heap. :geek:

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list?
Sell what you don't use. Put all your attachments under cover of some sort to keep them from deteriorating.

Don't be that guy that when he dies his estate sale looks like a junk heap. :geek:
Plan on using them before I pass, and try to keep them covered.

My wife complains about the "Junk" heap, till she wants something done.

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list?
And you acquired all of these at the same time... or gradually, as you needed them, like the rest of us?
Over about 17 years, hope I'm done. Did I mention the campers (2) motorcycles (3) and vehicles (6)

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #8  
I like your style! Gotta have fun

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #9  
That's a nice list. I really need an excavator just like that!!1

My list:

37 hp Century 4x4 tractor. No loader

80 hp New Holland 555E loader backhoe, open station, 2WD

170 hp Case 1550 bulldozer, open station

1998 Ford F-600 five yard dump truck

Ride on Ditch Witch Trencher with Duetz diesle engine. I forget the year and HP

2022 Massey Ferguson 4707 Deluxe, cab, 4x4, loader, 70hp tractor without any DEF

2013 John Deer 5063E, 2wd, and loader tractor without DEF

2011 Kawasaki Mule 4010 transformer 4x4 with electric dump bed

2010 Scag 60 inch zero turn with 26hp Kawasaki engine

John Deer 110 riding mower

12 foot Titan batwing

6 foot Landpride rotary cutter

7 foot Landpride finish mower

Linebach Line post hole digger

Hay Speer

Grapple

Pallet Forks

5 food 3 pt disk

Log Splitter

And now I'm casually looking for a bigger disk in the 12 foot range that is towable, not 3 point

I'm probably going to get into haying my land too, so that's on the radar

Awhile ago, somebody started a list on how many gates you have. I'm always shocked when I start counting gates. Even worse is how many more gates I am going to buy in the next couple of years. It's becoming ridiculous!!!

/ 2 tractors and an excavator with front blade. How the heck did I end up with all these attachments? What's your list? #10  
Show off! :)

I won't go into my list. It's not impressive but it could be embarrassing.

We've lost a few people in the past couple of months and I'm realizing that I'm leaving a lot of junk to whomever has to clean up behind me. No kids, so probably my nephew and niece. I need to get rid of a bunch of things and either fix or scrap the old rigs I have waiting to be the next project.