2000 new holland 1920

/ 2000 new holland 1920 #1  

drysalty

Bronze Member
Tractor
kioti CK 2610 hst
I致e recently purchased a new home and I知 going to need a tractor to use for snow removal, hauling fire wood out of the woods and mowing several acres of pastures. I had been considering new machines but as this isn稚 going to be a machine I知 using everyday and I won稚 be putting big hours on whatever I buy I知 considering used machines as well. I致e noticed my nearest Kioti dealer has a 2000 1920 12X12 shuttle shift advertised on the internet. The owner of the dealership ran the local ford/ new holland dealer before being bought out by a bigger operation 10 years ago that doesn稚 sell anything but kubota now. There isn稚 a new holland dealer any where closer than an hour and a half drive but given his history with new holland I imagine the Kioti dealer can help me out when I need it. The tractor looks ok in pictures and has a claimed 860 hours it comes with just the loader and the asking price is 12.5K . It has a 2408 loader on it. I致e done a little web research and it seems like a well regarded machine.

I壇 love to hear thoughts on this machine as a first tractor and what the pluses and minuses are versus a new 35 hp machine. Also any input on the availability of parts to add extra hydraulic remotes etc as well as maintenance parts would be beneficial.

/ 2000 new holland 1920 #2  
Are you anywhere Littleton? Littleton Motorsports is a New Holland dealer. We drove by it a couple times when we were in New Hampshire last month.

/ 2000 new holland 1920
Littleton is an hour plus north of here. Service isn’t what concerns me it’s availability of parts and whether the more learned folks think the asking price of the machine sounds reasonable.

/ 2000 new holland 1920 #5  
I mostly mail-order parts for my NH 1920 from Messicks.