2008 B7800...good deal?

/ 2008 B7800...good deal? #1  

Blstr88

Silver Member
Tractor
J2023H
So I've mostly been looking at buying a new tractor but recently found what I think might be a great deal, what do you guys think?

It's a 2008 Kubota L7800 with 90 hours on the clock. 4 wheel drive, hydrostatic drive. Comes with a Curtis enclosed cab and front mount snowblower.

It doesnt say it comes with an FEL or not, Im guessing it doesnt since the ad is descriptive I dont think he would have forgotten to write that. How much could I expect to pay for an FEL for this tractor? FEL is a must so if it doesnt come with one I will need to add it.

Like I said I was mostly looking at new but with 90-hours I figure it's as close to new as you can get...the cab and front mount snowblower are awesome too.

What would be a fair price for this rig? Anything in particular I should look for if I go look at it?

Thanks!

/ 2008 B7800...good deal? #2  
Have you checked for similar ones on tractor house dot com? This would at least give you asking prices and I would think actual selling price would be some discounted amount from that. In a quick look there were about 20 of them out there in various stages of dress. Good luck!

/ 2008 B7800...good deal? #3  
We have a B7800 with loader and backhoe, and it has been a reliable workhorse. There are a couple of well known issues. Some had very poor seats, the headlights aren't very bright and the various safety switches need attention when your the engine won't crank when you hit the key . All items are easy to deal with. Backhoes and loaders are pretty easy to mount and take off if you are on a level spot. A dealer would give you a price on a loader. If you go this route, you might look into a quick attach system.

I don't have any experience with front mounted snowblowers, except to think you might need chains and perhaps weight in the back of the tractor, in addition to filling the tires.

Simple, solid, reliable tractor. Hopefully useful, Dave