2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #1  

Deltayankee28

Tractor
2008 kioti ck25hst
Hello to all, new here to this website. Please excuse me, but I have a question that I hope someone had experienced before and may be able to lend some advice please. 2008 ck25hst, ran perfect up until 2 months ago. Had the fuel injector pump rebuilt. Ran great again. Now I have a no start issue. Battery has checked out fine, brand new starter, and ignition switch. Every time I try to turn it over , I get the dreaded clicking almost buzzing sound. Checked terminals and tightened them . Still nothing! It is very frustrating, because I can usually figure stuff out. But this is kicking my butt. Cant keep throwing money at it that I dont have . Any help would be greatly appreciated for sure. Thank you

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #2  
How did you determine the battery to be fine?

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #3  
You need to take the battery out of the tractor and get it load tested at an auto parts store . They should do it for free. If it checks out good check you grounds and connection again. I’m guessing bad cell in the battery.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #4  
I put a new starter in my atv 6 months ago last week all i got was clicking , figured it was the battery, got a new one and same thing , Turns out to be the new starter. Luckily it was under warrenty

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #5  
Do a bench test on the starter. Auto parts store will do it. Solenoid on starter could cause that or sticking bendix.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #7  
Remove the ground cable from frame. Use sand paper and clean up the frame and cable to be sure you have clean connection between frame and cable. I’ve had that problem numerous times. Finally replaced cable. Your machine is that age.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks
I put a new starter in my atv 6 months ago last week all i got was clicking , figured it was the battery, got a new one and same thing , Turns out to be the new starter. Luckily it was under warrenty
Hmmm, well the starter I just took out was doing the exact same thing. I dont get it

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks
You need to take the battery out of the tractor and get it load tested at an auto parts store . They should do it for free. If it checks out good check you grounds and connection again. I’m guessing bad cell in the battery.
I was leaning towards battery as well, but had it checked. I dont know if they load tested It though