2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks
Remove the ground cable from frame. Use sand paper and clean up the frame and cable to be sure you have clean connection between frame and cable. I’ve had that problem numerous times. Finally replaced cable. Your machine is that age.
I have not done that yet. But I will try that thank you.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #12  
A old trick was to hold the key switch in the start position for a good amount of time then feel the connection points for heat. If the connection gets hot that is a bad connection. The switch may be the problem. Also holding the switch over sometimes will make it start once things heat up.

Welcome from Missouri.

Can you jump start the tractor using a good battery?

MoKelly
The battery is less than 1 year old, which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Took it to have it tested, they said it was fine. I dont believe they load tested though

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #14  
Have somebody holds the volt meter leads on the battery terminals and then try to crank it and see what the voltage drop is at the battery.. Very little drop like less than 1.5 volts then battery not the issue. If the voltage tanks then either a bad cell in the battery or a major short pulling a lot of current.

/ 2008 kioti ck25hst no start , just clicks #15  
Bad connection on negative cable to frame will do same thing. Put voltmeter on, turn key, voltage dropped to nothing. In my case negative battery cable. The cable in the end corroded from inside out. Search posts and you’ll see this as a common theme particularly with age of your machine.

A old trick was to hold the key switch in the start position for a good amount of time then feel the connection points for heat. If the connection gets hot that is a bad connection. The switch may be the problem. Also holding the switch over sometimes will make it start once things heat up.
I hope it's not the switch, its brand new as well .

Have somebody holds the volt meter leads on the battery terminals and then try to crank it and see what the voltage drop is at the battery.. Very little drop like less than 1.5 volts then battery not the issue. If the voltage tanks then either a bad cell in the battery or a major short pulling a lot of current.
Thank you I will try that next..

Bad connection on negative cable to frame will do same thing. Put voltmeter on, turn key, voltage dropped to nothing. In my case negative battery cable. The cable in the end corroded from inside out. Search posts and you’ll see this as a common theme particularly with age of your machine.
Thank you , you are more than helpful

The battery is less than 1 year old, which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Took it to have it tested, they said it was fine. I dont believe they load tested though
I have it on charger now..tried to use jump start mode to no avail

I'm gonna check negative cable this evening. Will advise thank you