2011 4025 FEL Problem

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem #1  

hayboy48

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahandria 4025
New to me . bought with 250 hrs knowing FEL had issues. Up and down works, bucket does not want to curl and has a (squishing)? noise in the loader valve. Friend has a truck shop and checked the pump, no problem. Talked to dealer and he thinks the valve is problem, problem is they want 850$ plus tax. Have been told to find a valve from some other source (Northern Hyd) Are there ## to go by, I hate ordering something like this. My valve has 7 lines and powers the 3 point lift. This site was highly recommended and thanks for your help. Almost time to get in the garden in Alabama.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem #2  
99/100 of these issues are a bad seal/broken curl cylinder. It’s a common issue. One or both of the curl cylinders will need to be rebuilt. Your buddy with the truck shop should have little issue getting that job done.

Youtube has some good videos on how to test the cylinders. You will need a few caps and plugs but beyond that it’s fairly straight forward.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem
I forgot to say there is hardly any down pressure when the bucket is on the ground. Will not even think of lifting a tire off the ground.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem #4  
If you have no hydraulic force on the FEL then maybe the pressure regulator isn’t working. Those are a simple service item. It’s easy enough to test the pressure. If your buddy tested the pump he probably already tested the pressure at the FEL....but verify that.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem #5  
You can also take the valve to a competent hyd shop and they could check it out/rebuild it. Some hyd valves have a built in pressure regulator valve. Tractors [ snowblowers, etc. ] are made with off the shelf parts common to many things. Mahindra [ Kubota, etc ] does not make hyd valves. It is a common built part that may be used on many different brand equipment. They usually do not make 'one of a kind ' seals for a ' one of a kind valve.... it is produced with off the shelf sizes of seals, etc, by a company that makes generic hyd valves. So, you might be able to get it rebuilt. Might have a blown seal, or just stuck. Worth looking into.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem
Found the problem My super smart son who's career is in auto electronics and now making denatures, but when he sets his head can do most anything. Problem was at the valve but it was in the quick disconnects of which 2 were messed up, one on the down power side and one on the curl side. They were fighting each other. Ordered 4 to just replace all. I feel 900$ better off already. Now I need to know if removing the big weight under the front axle will help the front end not sinking in wet ground. It is 2 wheel drive.

/ 2011 4025 FEL Problem #7  
Found the problem My super smart son who's career is in auto electronics and now making denatures, but when he sets his head can do most anything. Problem was at the valve but it was in the quick disconnects of which 2 were messed up, one on the down power side and one on the curl side. They were fighting each other. Ordered 4 to just replace all. I feel 900$ better off already. Now I need to know if removing the big weight under the front axle will help the front end not sinking in wet ground. It is 2 wheel drive.

I ran truck tires on the front of my Deere 300 2wd. You should be able to get truck tires to fit your rims if you want better float. Also, running a counterweight on the rear will take some load off the front.