2011 DK 40se HST Top and Tilt questions

/ 2011 DK 40se HST Top and Tilt questions #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Howdy folks,

I have two valves (4 ports) on the back of my 2011 Dk40se HST and want to add hydraulic top and tilt cylinders to my three point hitch.

Need some advice on how to determine overall working length for both the top and tilt cylinders. A local tractor dealership (not Kioti) recommended sourcing from Agri Supply and getting hoses built locally.

Appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Thanks,
Mike

/ 2011 DK 40se HST Top and Tilt questions #2  
   / 2011 DK 40se HST Top and Tilt questions #3  
Howdy folks,

I have two valves (4 ports) on the back of my 2011 Dk40se HST and want to add hydraulic top and tilt cylinders to my three point hitch.

Need some advice on how to determine overall working length for both the top and tilt cylinders. A local tractor dealership (not Kioti) recommended sourcing from Agri Supply and getting hoses built locally.

Appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Thanks,
Mike

Look here to help determine your top link length. If you are going to build your side link, get your measurements from the left side stationary link.

A complete T&T set from me for your DK series, top & side link, 2 hose kits with 2 sets of flow restrictors built with 2 1/2" dia cylinders and 1 1/2" dia rods similar to the units pictured would be $1010 plus shipping costs. If you want check valves with these units to eliminate any drifting that the control valves might allow, those would be an additional $180 for a total of $1190 plus shipping costs.

Problem for a lot of potential customers is that currently I'm running about 23 weeks out. Very very busy and I can only build these things so fast.

But if you are willing to wait, you will have one of the best if not the best T&T sets available. Please note that my tilt units provide an equal amount of tilt angle to both sides. ;)

Another option is Michigan Iron & Equipment.

Attachments

• IMG_3297.JPG
    IMG_3297.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
   / 2011 DK 40se HST Top and Tilt questions
i7, thanks for your information and the link to your supplier. I found that site helpful in determining what hydraulic top link I will need and offers features I haven't considered. Now I need to get out in the heat and do some measuring!

Brian, I appreciate your insight and the service you offer. I believe I can adequately source and install the top link. The side link may be a bit more challenging, so I'll go one link at a time. I'm happy you are so busy - sure beats the alternative! Around here, you can't find small (under 50 hp) tractors on most dealer lots and the lawn and garden business is swamped. Love seeing small business thriving.

Thanks,
Mike