2012 Bobcat CT235 price check

/ 2012 Bobcat CT235 price check #1  

yavorssj

Tractor
LS R4047H
What do all of you think of this? http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8437079

It looks to be a repo. 143 hours. Loader. Has a backhoe, but is missing the 3 point stuff. Apparently had a transmission/hydro leak, but they tightened the bolts (maybe more work dow the road?)?

Agri-Credit is asking $17,590. Granted, it has the hoe, but I still think that is a bit high...

/ 2012 Bobcat CT235 price check #2  
Too high.

I've seen 200 - 400 hour CT235 tractors without a backhoe selling at dealerships for as low as $10,500 - $12,500 in the past year.

I know of two under $10,000 private sales in the past six months.

/ 2012 Bobcat CT235 price check #3  
Shoot. I paid 14 for a 225 without a backhoe. I looked everywhere, and couldn't find anything close. However, I'm not a patient person. If I would have waited and been willing to buy further from home, I probably could have saved some $$$.
I'd say its worth checking out. That backhoe is worth a lot.
How's your local bobcat dealer? Will he back you up? Makes a huge difference. If something breaks, and that can happen, you'll want to be back up and running quickly.
Just my $.02. About what it's worth.
Jeff

/ 2012 Bobcat CT235 price check #4  
Try to work them down on price. Also, make sure the warranty is transferrable and then if purchased, it can be fixed under warranty. I think there's room for price negotiation, although I'm not familiar with how agricredit works regarding purchase of on of their repos or whatever it is. I would also negotiate the "missing parts."