2013 b2650HSD

/ 2013 b2650HSD #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Hey fellas I see there is a 2650 for sale and it has 400 some hours on it. Its just the tractor with a belly mower which I'm not interested in. The tractor yes. I was wondering if 17,900 is a good price for it being used. It has a cab but as I said it only has the belly mower. What do you guys think. Id think a guy could talk him down a bit more. I don't think 400 hours is a lot but it depends if it was maintained correctly and if it sat outside a lot.

thanks

/ 2013 b2650HSD #2  
A brand new B2650 lists for $16,572. without the mower that you're not interested in anyway and you should be able to get around 10 percent off that price, not to mention 0 percent interest for 60 months.

/ 2013 b2650HSD #3  
A new 2650 with factory cab is 24000 add the mower and up to 27000 msrp. I have a 72 mmm for my 2650 and it mows well, but could take a while to sell it if you'd get the tractor. If it's been maintained and not abused should have plenty of life in it.

/ 2013 b2650HSD
Id probably just asked to have it removed. I really wouldn't want to mess with it. Its been up for sale for a bit so it kind of makes a guy wonder. Seems that these either never go up for sale with a few hours and if they do then they don't last long.

/ 2013 b2650HSD #5  
400 hours isn't a lot for a used tractor if it's been taken care of.
You didn't mention a loader, does it have one or do you need one?
If it's a private ad I doubt the seller would take the mower off and try to sell separately. Not sure what, if any other models it may fit.
Can't help on whether price is good but Mecan seems to be pretty sure.
Have you compared asking prices for B2650's on Tractorhouse.com

Just checked Tractorhouse and think I see the one you are looking at.

/ 2013 b2650HSD
Its a dealer i believe and no loader. I think loader goes for around 3k. And i have priced just the tractor out and its cheaper by far with the cab. Ive been priced in at around 26 to 26 with FEL, box blade, forks with QA. Im at work now and work away from home Ill get back to the house on the 28th so i may go check this out with money in hand when i get home. Just gotta convince the wife

/ 2013 b2650HSD #7  
Tractorhouse shows what must be the tractor, at Moline, Il, and it looks very clean. At 443 hours, it is just getting broken in. Of course, you would want proof of service, which was a major at 400 hours, I think. With all those implements, and a new SSQA loader, the price seems reasonable (seems like loader would be more than $3000). Maybe you will get lucky and eventually sell the mower deck. Craig's List works.

/ 2013 b2650HSD
what would be serviced at 400 hours. What should a guy ask for concerning that?

/ 2013 b2650HSD #9  
I got the price from kubota build your b2650 cab. I didn't get any quotes myself for a cabbed one when I got mine end of july, knew it would be way out of my budget. Managed to max my budget anyways with just the rops. Wish I could've done the cab but just the upgrade over the riding mower and walk behind snowblower puts a smile on my face. It works well for what I need.

/ 2013 b2650HSD #10  
Hopefully, someone more experienced than I will post, but I think all fluids and filters are changed at the 400 hour mark on most Kubotas. It should be fine if they weren't, at only 443 hours, and doing it yourself and knowing it was done right might be a plus? By everything online or from a local dealer, and it shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks. You can usually find the complete filter kits online for good savings. I would use Kubota filters, at least until you know what you are doing.