2016 Mahindra 105s with losing power

/ 2016 Mahindra 105s with losing power #1  

Msuforeman

Tractor
2016 Mahindra 105s
I used it all day Saturday and about mid day when I was disking it just lost power. I mean it would not go over 1500 rpm. I let it sit for about 30 mins cranked it back up and it did fine the rest of the day. Sunday I hop on it and within 15 minutes the same thing happened. I limped it back home and parked it until this morning. Changed fuel filter and cleaned air filter and cranked it up and did great for about 1.5 hours and then the same thing happened. The check engine light blinked a couple of times and would run at 2000 rpm for about 15 seconds then go down to 1500 rpm. I limped it back home again. The tractor has 107 hours on it. Thoughts on what it could be?

Thank you!

/ 2016 Mahindra 105s with losing power #2  
What you're describing sounds exactly like your fuel filter is plugged. I know you just changed it, but if you have contaminated fuel, it can easily plug up again in just a couple of hours of runtime. Try another fuel filter. If that fixes it but only works for a couple hours too, then you should probably drain out the fuel and consider cleaning out the tank and maybe even the lines.

Does the 105 have 2 fuel filters? If so, make sure you change both of them.

If that's not it, you'll probably have to call your dealer and have them read the computer code.