Oil & Fuel 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid #11  
I'm glad you got the problem fixed. In the end, it's always a learning experience and if it happens to leak again in the future, you'll be better prepared and the job will go a lot easier.

We often don't get to hear the feedback whether the issue was fixed or not, so thank you for the update.

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid #12  
Yes glad you got it fixed and thank you for the follow up.

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid #13  
@TractorSheep
Thanks for closing this out with such great detail. These kinds of posts maintain value for many years.

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid
I'm glad you got the problem fixed. In the end, it's always a learning experience and if it happens to leak again in the future, you'll be better prepared and the job will go a lot easier.

We often don't get to hear the feedback whether the issue was fixed or not, so thank you for the update.

Yes glad you got it fixed and thank you for the follow up.

@TractorSheep
Thanks for closing this out with such great detail. These kinds of posts maintain value for many years.

Thanks! Yeah I know it's frustrating when someone asks for help, and you go out of your way to help them, and then never hear a peep back after to see how it went. =)

Now I just need to build a mechanic's pit in the barn to make working on the underside of the tractor / truck easier, hah!

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid #15  
Now I just need to build a mechanic's pit in the barn to make working on the underside of the tractor / truck easier, hah!

I've been meaning to build one for years! But of course, I only get the motivation to do it, when I'm laying under the tractor, truck or backhoe, usually with the most painful jobs to do while laying under a vehicle.

/ 2017 Kioti CK3510HST leaking hydraulic (I think) fluid
I've been meaning to build one for years! But of course, I only get the motivation to do it, when I'm laying under the tractor, truck or backhoe, usually with the most painful jobs to do while laying under a vehicle.

Hah yeah for sure! Probably not the most financially responsible thing to do anyway, but sure would be nice to have. At least most tractors have decent ground clearance, compared to a car anyway. But there is always some sharp corner waiting to bang your head on or poke your eye out. :p