Price Check 2018 Emax20s with Equipment

/ 2018 Emax20s with Equipment #1  

polarred21

Gold Member
Tractor
Contemplating
2018 Emax20s with Equipment $12,500

I glanced at this unit with only 30 hours at a dealer who is selling for someone who is moving.

So what do you think of this deal?

2018 Emax20s with Equipment $12,500 - 4x4 tractor with loader, belly mower, bushhog, boxblade, and landscape rake

2018 Mahindra Emax20S 092819.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2018 Emax20s with Equipment
Are there any Emax 20 owners here?

/ 2018 Emax20s with Equipment #3  
Are you in the market for a machine of this size? What tasks do you have that might benefit from a tractor?

/ 2018 Emax20s with Equipment #4  
I just bought an eMAX 22, that seems like a really decent deal considering the implements included.

Many thanks. Just wanted some reference not knowing what these implements would cost and they were all new with the original tractor purchase.

I'm really looking for my next mower for my main residence and have some landscaping needs. I have a couple of small lots that are miles away that need bush hog to upkeep, both are old home places of the family.

Also have a lakefront property on a hillside that needs work and difficult to mow with regular mower. I would love to have the backhoe option, just hard to justify.

I grew up riding the fender of an 8N Ford and later owned a Ferguson TO20.

/ 2018 Emax20s with Equipment #6  
Look on the site BYO Mahindra, in which you choose the tractor and attachments you want, and it keeps a running total. You will probably be surprised by the new price of the whole package.

/ 2018 Emax20s with Equipment #7  
That seems like a lot of tractor for the money.

Thanks for the feedback.