Dealer 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #11  
Yep, thanks for the update!

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #12  
Good info. I’m in research mode and this tractor is at the top of my list. On paper it seems like a bargain compared similar tractors of different colors. I have a Yanmar sx3100 currently. I want to upgrade to a slightly larger cab tractor as I’m tired of freezing in the winter snow blowing. I’ll be looking at 1 in person next week. I’m hoping for a roomy driver platform, not cramped.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #13  
Good info. I’m in research mode and this tractor is at the top of my list. On paper it seems like a bargain compared similar tractors of different colors. I have a Yanmar sx3100 currently. I want to upgrade to a slightly larger cab tractor as I’m tired of freezing in the winter snow blowing. I’ll be looking at 1 in person next week. I’m hoping for a roomy driver platform, not cramped.

Sir,
I am also in Northern MI. Bought my 4140 in 2019 from Sumerix in Lachine MI. Great dealer and he will pick up my machine at no charge if I ever need work done. I was going to get the 3135 but for the minimal cost difference, the 4140 was the best choice for me. It is short enough to fit under my 93" clearance garage door. Nice roomy cab compared to the 3100 series.

I have just under 150 hrs on it and had a small oil leak at about 100 hrs. Sumerix picked up the tractor within 3 hours of my call, and had it fixed and off loaded in my drive the next afternoon. BTW, Ebels was a bit less money for the same machine but I was concerned about service. I think it was about a $300 difference so an easy decision.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #14  
Sir,
I am also in Northern MI. Bought my 4140 in 2019 from Sumerix in Lachine MI. Great dealer and he will pick up my machine at no charge if I ever need work done. I was going to get the 3135 but for the minimal cost difference, the 4140 was the best choice for me. It is short enough to fit under my 93" clearance garage door. Nice roomy cab compared to the 3100 series.

I have just under 150 hrs on it and had a small oil leak at about 100 hrs. Sumerix picked up the tractor within 3 hours of my call, and had it fixed and off loaded in my drive the next afternoon. BTW, Ebels was a bit less money for the same machine but I was concerned about service. I think it was about a $300 difference so an easy decision.

Thanks for the info. That’s the same dealer I’ll be going to on Tuesday.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer
Thanks for the info. That’s the same dealer I’ll be going to on Tuesday.
Paul Haines is extremely good dealer he is truly fair. Best of luck you can’t go wrong. No doubt LS is a good tractor I have 2 newer units they mow, BH dig and do anything I ask of them. I am trying to share my experiences as I own these units. Again a good dealer is basis of good experience for ownership regardless of the brand.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #16  
Sir,

I bought mine new from Ebels, they have been very good to work with also. I had a small A/C issue and a egr issue, and both times they offered to pick it up for free, or come right to my house to repair(22 miles), which is what I had them do.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #17  
I went and checked out the xr3135hc at sumerix today. I was highly impressed with Ivan the owner. Me and the wife test drove it. My 1st instinct when I sat in it was that I didn’t like the ergonomics. It felt like the steering wheel needed to telescope out. Wife thought the same thing. The engine is way quieter then my current 31hp yanmar. After we both test drove it we actually really enjoyed it very much. I’m not the best at change and it was just different at 1st I think. I’m a bigger guy at 270 lbs and I have sat in other suspension seats, kubota for one, and couldn’t prevent it from bottoming out no matter how much I adjusted it. The LS seat was no issue at all. My only wish is that the seat was a bit wider with both arm rests down. Loader operation was extremely smooth and does 2 functions at once easily. There was more buttons and switches then I could comprehend! The promise to deliver the tractor to me and if there is ever a issue to either come to my house and fix it or pick it up and drop it back off if needed. I live an hour and a half away. Whenever I’m at the atv dealers looking at machines I always know more then the salesmen. I’m always explaining things to them. But Ivans knowledge of his products was very impressive. The new r14 tires are available on some LS models but not all of them yet and they are not out yet for this model so that was a bit of a bummer. Now I just need to sell my tractor or see if I can get enough on a trade in.

I went and checked out the xr3135hc at sumerix today. I was highly impressed with Ivan the owner. Me and the wife test drove it. My 1st instinct when I sat in it was that I didn’t like the ergonomics. It felt like the steering wheel needed to telescope out. Wife thought the same thing. The engine is way quieter then my current 31hp yanmar. After we both test drove it we actually really enjoyed it very much. I’m not the best at change and it was just different at 1st I think. I’m a bigger guy at 270 lbs and I have sat in other suspension seats, kubota for one, and couldn’t prevent it from bottoming out no matter how much I adjusted it. The LS seat was no issue at all. My only wish is that the seat was a bit wider with both arm rests down. Loader operation was extremely smooth and does 2 functions at once easily. There was more buttons and switches then I could comprehend! The promise to deliver the tractor to me and if there is ever a issue to either come to my house and fix it or pick it up and drop it back off if needed. I live an hour and a half away. Whenever I’m at the atv dealers looking at machines I always know more then the salesmen. I’m always explaining things to them. But Ivans knowledge of his products was very impressive. The new r14 tires are available on some LS models but not all of them yet and they are not out yet for this model so that was a bit of a bummer. Now I just need to sell my tractor or see if I can get enough on a trade in.
Hopefully you can get a deal put together. You will not be disappointed with the tractor. To me it seems to act like 50 horsepower tractor plus with turbo. Moving snow with ls xr3135 was positive experience with heated cab. Tractor never bogged down like lk3054 kioti use to. The Xr3135 is impressive. As mentioned prior threads I also run a disc mower on unit it’s a 1200 plus pound unit it handles it perfectly. No disappointment with LS xr3135 I’m approaching 2 year mark in April with 145 hours.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #19  
Hopefully you can get a deal put together. You will not be disappointed with the tractor. To me it seems to act like 50 horsepower tractor plus with turbo. Moving snow with ls xr3135 was positive experience with heated cab. Tractor never bogged down like lk3054 kioti use to. The Xr3135 is impressive. As mentioned prior threads I also run a disc mower on unit it’s a 1200 plus pound unit it handles it perfectly. No disappointment with LS xr3135 I’m approaching 2 year mark in April with 145 hours.

How were you moving snow? Blade or blower? Did you need chains at all? I use a rear snowblower and my current tractor MUST have chains or it goes no where. The dealer said I wouldn’t need chains on the xr3135?

Well what I didn’t state that I had backhoe on the back without filled tires. No issues moving snow. R4 tires actually grab snow better than R1 tires. Judge tractor weight with loader and cab at 3800 lbs. That was double the weight of my old Kioti LK3054 that struggled moving snow with R1 tires losing traction with filled tires.
How were you moving snow? Blade or blower? Did you need chains at all? I use a rear snowblower and my current tractor MUST have chains or it goes no where. The dealer said I wouldn’t need chains on the xr3135?