2020 Ford Tremor

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Last edited:
   / 2020 Ford Tremor #2  
The driver needs all the help he can get. :D

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #3  
He has a better job than me.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #4  
What do you fellas think of the new Super Duty Tremor package? Hereç—´ a good video of the new gas and diesel Tremors playing in a rock quarry.

I Drove the Gas and Diesel Ford F-250 Tremor Off-Road, and THIS One is Clearly Better! - YouTube

I love it with the 7.3, what a great all-around HD PU! I'm waiting for my local dealer to get one in for a test drive, just for fun. I seriously doubt I would trade my F150 for one because, A) there will be no deals on them for a a while due to being new and all, and, B) I don't really "need" a HD PU, and would probably grow tired of the stiff ride after a while. Roads here in rural SE Ohio are horrifically bad.

But I love the concept & execution. Should be a big hit.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #5  
In low range, the gearing is so good it could get by with a lot less power and still be fine.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #6  
Very hard to have good gearing in both high side and low side. I'm guessing they use somewhere 2.7 low side gearing in Tcase. Also guessing high 3s or low 4s in axles. With 35" tire that's not very low. So the power will be better appreciated in high side than low side.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #7  
I wonder why they didn't compare towing capacity BP to BP and/or GN to GN?

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #8  
I admit I didn't watch all of the video. My brain cells were having tremors. Maybe they'll do a more realistic video at some point. Trailer towing would make much more sense than offroading on a path that my wife's Grand Cherokee could do.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor
They say the Super Duty Tremor is more off-road capable than and regular SD but keeps all of its towing credentials. Not as off-road oriented as the RAM power wagon, but doesn’t sacrifice towing or payload either.

Only thing is, the price tag makes my wallet Tremor.

/ 2020 Ford Tremor #10  
I didn't check out any pricing of the package.

Personally, I like the 2" lift and selectable rear locker. Not buying much else that makes it more proficient offroad.

In my World the buyers would be young men looking for status, or old rich guys looking for status. Neither would consider getting it dirty or scratched up.

The local farmers would turn away because of the 2" lift. It's hard enough to get something out of the bed of new trucks at normal height let alone jacked up 2". If they did buy it they'd remove the bed and put on a flat bed with a bale stabber. :)