2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #11  
I love mine when I was comparing tractors one thing I was very suprised to find is it has considerable more weight (STEEL) than many others of same class. I also compared lifting power of bucket and it won there. Mine has been flawless and I will by another

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #12  
I bought my sub-compact, used, with 104 hours on it. I thought I got a great price, on a great tractor, at the time of purchase, two years ago...

I still feel great about my purchase, today! I love my Mahindra: more tractor for my money, than what I could find in other makes and models within my price range.

Mine still has warranty time left, on the power train, and so, too, does yours! That 7-year warranty transfers to you. My little tractor has proven itself, many times over. I live on 2.5 acres, and I've put mine to hard use. Great tractor, which allows my wife and I to get work done that would be nigh impossible, without it, or it would cost us a great deal to hire out.

I would buy another Mahindra, in a heartbeat. Cheers!

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #13  
I bought my sub-compact, used, with 104 hours on it. I thought I got a great price, on a great tractor, at the time of purchase, two years ago...

I still feel great about my purchase, today! I love my Mahindra: more tractor for my money, than what I could find in other makes and models within my price range.

Mine still has warranty time left, on the power train, and so, too, does yours! That 7-year warranty transfers to you. My little tractor has proven itself, many times over. I live on 2.5 acres, and I've put mine to hard use. Great tractor, which allows my wife and I to get work done that would be nigh impossible, without it, or it would cost us a great deal to hire out.

I would buy another Mahindra, in a heartbeat. Cheers!
You cannot give gospel advice on branding...good or bad.
That's like when a person has a troubled marriage and says "don't ever get married" or a person who has a wonderful marriage and says "it's the best thing you can ever do".
As variables are so diverse, its useless to configure actions based "what you hear".
I bought my Mahindra because the dealership was 12 minutes away. If the price on a Mahindra was $22,000 less for the same spec Kubota, I would have bought the Mahindra.
THAT was something I could control for cost, parts or service.

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #15  
Who builds that one? Looks very TYM
3600 are entirely mahindra machines. 2600 are TYM machines with mahindra motor.

3600 are heavier and more rugged with generally better fit/finish, but cost more than 2600 series.

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #16  
You cannot give gospel advice on branding...good or bad.
That's like when a person has a troubled marriage and says "don't ever get married" or a person who has a wonderful marriage and says "it's the best thing you can ever do".
As variables are so diverse, its useless to configure actions based "what you hear".
I bought my Mahindra because the dealership was 12 minutes away. If the price on a Mahindra was $22,000 less for the same spec Kubota, I would have bought the Mahindra.
THAT was something I could control for cost, parts or service.
Unless his post was edited, I don't understand this reply. He said he was happy with his purchase, and felt it was the best value for him. I don't see anywhere in here he said any manufacturer is the greatest or the worst, and I didn't read where he said something that was hearsay that he passed along. He shared his experience, with his machine. And as always, ymmv.

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #17  
Unless his post was edited, I don't understand this reply. He said he was happy with his purchase, and felt it was the best value for him. I don't see anywhere in here he said any manufacturer is the greatest or the worst, and I didn't read where he said something that was hearsay that he passed along. He shared his experience, with his machine. And as always, ymmv.
Wasn’t addressing the op.
Was speaking in general because of so much Mahindra bashing found here.

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #18  
I didn't understand it either, jb1390. I own a Mahindra, as my signature states. Not bashing any brand, just stating I love my Mahindra. To be honest, I think nearly all tractors are great machines. I have no interest in bashing any brands.

When I bought mine, I had never heard of Mahindra before -- I was skeptical... I researched Mahindra, before I spent the money (it was a lot of money, for me, and my budget). I could not find another make/model in that price range (Used... New? Surely you jest!), with the same features. It looked like it had barely been used (104 hours), it still had a month on the bumper-to-bumper warranty, and several years on the powertrain warranty (still does!), so it seemed like a no-brainer, for me. For all of the work I've used it for (including moving snow, during the last two Winter seasons, loads of mowing during the two Summers, and loads of ripping out Sumac trunks with chains on the FEL, and many other jobs around my land), it has performed very well, as long as I don't do something foolish with it.

I run mine hard, and it keeps going, except when I got stupid, and backed up after running over 2-inch Red Sumac trunks that it failed to shave off with the smooth-edged FEL (operator inexperience...); pulling them out of the ground with chains was getting tedious, as I had 50+ to pull out. That cost me some repair and parts money: broke a plastic cooling fan blade assembly on the mid-PTO shaft, punctured the lower radiator hose on the engine. Wisdom is never cheap! It will cost you, but you will hold onto it for life. LOL!

I've learned more about the Mahindra brand, since I bought mine, as well as since I joined this forum. Mine has a Yanmar engine: my independent mechanic told me it is one of the best brands of motors, in the industry; posts on this forum echo his comments. I am still thrilled with my investment in my Mahindra tractor. it is near-perfect for my 2.5 acreage needs. Cheers!

Last edited:
   / 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #19  
I didn't understand it either, jb1390. I own a Mahindra, as my signature states. Not bashing any brand, just stating I love my Mahindra. To be honest, I think nearly all tractors are great machines. I have no interest in bashing any brands.

When I bought mine, I had never heard of Mahindra before -- I was skeptical... I researched Mahindra, before I spent the money (it was a lot of money, for me, and my budget). I could not find another make/model in that price range (Used... New? Surely you jest!), with the same features. It looked like it had barely been used (104 hours), it still had a month on the bumper-to-bumper warranty, and several years on the powertrain warranty (still does!), so it seemed like a no-brainer, for me. For all of the work I've used it for (including moving snow, during the last two Winter seasons, loads of mowing during the two Summers, and loads of ripping out Sumac trunks with chains on the FEL, and many other jobs around my land), it has performed very well, as long as I don't do something foolish with it.

I run mine hard, and it keeps going, except when I got stupid, and backed up after running over 2-inch Red Sumac trunks that it failed to shave off with the smooth-edged FEL (operator inexperience...); pulling them out of the ground with chains was getting tedious, as I had 50+ to pull out. That cost me some repair and parts money: broke a plastic cooling fan blade assembly on the mid-PTO shaft, punctured the lower radiator hose on the engine. Wisdom is never cheap! It will cost you, but you will hold onto it for life. LOL!

I've learned more about the Mahindra brand, since I bought mine, as well as since I joined this forum. Mine has a Yanmar engine: my independent mechanic told me it is one of the best brands of motors, in the industry; posts on this forum echo his comments. I am still thrilled with my investment in my Mahindra tractor. it is near-perfect for my 2.5 acreage needs. Cheers!
Let me explain this again.
On this forum, there has been bashing of this brand And others. Also, there has been an obstinance by some to even consider this brand based on here-say and innuendo.
This is ridiculous to me.
I am saying there are no guarantees no matter what the brand whether one spouts accolades or denigration about their tractor Based on success or bad luck.
Buy based on what you can control such as price, dealership, ergonomics and convenience.
Everything else is a crapshoot as to longevity, breakdowns and other peoples opinions.

/ 2020 Mahindra 3650 w/ 24 Hours #20  
Thanks, Arrow. Now it makes sense. Cheers!