2020 T394 engine knocking noise

/ 2020 T394 engine knocking noise
That would be GOOD news, AND a plus having such a good dealer.
Absolutely! Scott's recreation went from 1 dealer to 2 since i bought my tractor and they're opening 2 more in New England. They're doing something right I'd say. It's nice to have a dealer on your side that's for sure.

update: dealer called and told me they can't duplicate the noise. When It started up to be driven off the trailer once I got it to the dealers I couldn't hear it and I thought " how typical". The mechanic starts it multiple times a day and varies the rpms and hears nothing. he checked the injector lines for tightness and is continuing a search for "suction side air leaks". I am very happy for the update but mystified why this phenomenon occurs. things always run fine when you bring it to the shop.:unsure:

Fixed:
They found a metal broken cross member under the motor that would slap against the engine at certain RPM's. I can't believe i missed during my many searches. I'm really happy with the dealer and relieved it wasn't anything major.

Final update:
The rattle was caused by the front driveshaft Shroud not a crossmember. There is only a tiny spot weld that broke from vibration. They said it was only to keep grass from getting tangled around the drive shaft so i opted to keep it off.