2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #11  
Just buy some waterproof wire connectors like THIS. (Detail shown below)

I use THIS CRIMPER to set the wire in the pins.

Waterproof Connectors.jpg

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch
That might just work if they have pins small enough to clip on the male connector. I would still rather have that short factory connector if I could ever find it.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #13  
tkcomer
You've lost me.. don't understand why you are looking for a connector ??

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #14  
He wants to be able to unplug original and make a jumper, so as not to damage original hookup.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #15  
That's what I thought too. Just unplug and stick a jumper in the tractor end should work. Don't see a need for a new connector. But I must be missing something.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #16  
1662427093443.png

This does not make sense. You cannot use a wood chipper if you have to sit in the cab because of seat switch. Doesn't it list the 3039R as a tractor a chipper would work on?

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #17  
If I understand, the OP wants to be able to get off the seat while running the mid PTO. If it's like my 2320, I think you can set the brake and get off the seat while using the rear PTO but not the mid PTO. Makes sense from a safety standpoint that you could use a chipper but not run the mower deck while off the tractor.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch
The pins in the male end of the connector are extremely small. It's not like a RIO switch on a lawn mower where you can use spade type connectors. Plus, I need to be able to plug it back up as it left the factory if it goes in for warranty service. Also, while mowing, if you hit a hard bump and and it jostles you in the seat, the PTO shuts off. Which you don't hear while in the cab. If the tractor didn't have a warranty I'd just cut the wires and use a wire nut.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #19  
I've been trying to find the part number for the harness that goes from the tractor side to the seat switch. That short piece shouldn't cost much but so far I haven't found it.
I don't understand why you want to buy the harness. Which side of the connector in your picture goes to the switch? Does that side go directly into the switch or does the switch also have a connector?

Just buy another switch and tape that one closed.

Your logic doesn't seem like you'd be able to keep your feet out from under the mower on a regular basis. Better just live with it.

/ 2022 JD 3039 R Seat Switch #20  
Here's your switch. Figure it out.

Seat Switch.jpg