2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #1  

JTS1

Two dealers near me one a Massey, the other an AGCO. The AGCO is closer by 20 miles. The Massey is offering the whole shabang, 2310 with 60MMM. The AGCO dealer can only get the AGCO 60MMM, the loader and BH would be WOODs 1005 and BH6000. The AGCO setup is a couple hundred more and for some reason I can't get as good financing (1.5% higher).

My question is the WOODS equipment Very much better if at all to justify the few hundred dollars and higher interest? Is it better to have all the equipment from the same manufacturer for warranty reasons? From what I can find on this site the GC2310 attachments come off fairly easy, is the WOODS equip. as easy? Both Dealers have been very helpful and patient with me /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And just to clarify for anyone who is not familar with Massy or AGCO the tractors are the same, different skin.

Thanks for any replies

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #2  
Just curious - what type of price are they quoting you?? Does the Agco model use the Iseki engine also??

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #3  
If the AGCO dealer told you that he couldn't get the AGCO loader and BH, buy the MF. He is only telling you that so he can make more money.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please.
He is quoting me 17,800+tax for tractor BH, Loader, 60 mmm, setup and delivered. He says the AGCO tractor doesn't have a BH avail until next year, and he's telling me he can get me a better price buying the loader and BH from WOODs. As far as I can see both tractors are Identical, except AGCO has tac and cruise, whic he said massey do not.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #5  
The statement that the AGCO model will not have a backhoe is correct. The installation/removal of the MF unit versus the Woods unit is far superior and does not require any modification and/or removal of any components. It also carries the same warranty and finance rates as the GC2310 because it's sold as one unit (TLB).

All 2005 MF GC's will have the tachometer as standard (as well as some other upgrades over the 2004 and prior models). The cruise control is not available on the GC2310 (TLB) due to lower mower application rates for a TLB, which is the predominant use for a cruise control on a hydro. Cruise is standard on all 2005 and later GC2300's.

Hope that helps.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #6  
I was mulling the same decision as you just a couple weeks ago. I went with the MF GC2310TLB for several reasons. Its all one unit, one warranty, and easy on/off for the FEL and BH. My AGCO dealer was about 30 minutes closer, but that's not enough to justify buying an inferior setup. My 2310 does have a tach as all recent units do. Was the price you mentioned for AGCO or MF?

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please.
I went with the GC2310 and should receive it Monday. I picked it because of the package aspect of it and it sounds like a great machine and can't wait to use it.
Thanks to everyone who helped me make my decision.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I went with the GC2310 and should receive it Monday. I picked it because of the package aspect of it and it sounds like a great machine and can't wait to use it.
Thanks to everyone who helped me make my decision. )</font>

=============
Did you check out the Kubota BX23?
Mine was only 15500.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #10  
I stopped by an AGCO dealer yesterday and checked out and operated a ST22A with theSL40A AGCO FEL. Nice unit, the front end sheetmetal really looks like a tractor. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth the Iseki diesel is. The loader works well and moves very smoothly. I did not dig or lift any load with it. I am considering another sub-cut with just a loader for convenience reasons. I can just leave the loader attached to the AGCO and not mess with having to install and remove a loader when I want to mow the grass if I bought the loader for my Cub 5234D. I like my Cub 5234D a lot but the AGCO is a very nice machine as well. I got a quote of $12,700 for ST22A, SL40A FEL, and Turfs. Bar tire option is additional $394.