2320 loader install question (H130 or 200cx)

/ 2320 loader install question (H130 or 200cx) #1  

JCByrd24

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM186D
Hi all,

I recently upgraded from my old yanmar to a 2008 2320 with about 250 hours on it. The H130 (same as 200cx) loader had never been installed and was new on the pallet. It came with owners manual but no install instructions, and I couldn't access them online. It was fairly easy to figure out but I just want to double check on how many mounting bolts are on each mounting bracket/frame on the 2320 as I have a couple left over and the online parts suggest I might be 1 short per side. It shows 16 self locking bolts and 2 cap screws for a total of 18, all M12x35mm.

I currently have a total of 16, 8 bolts per side, 4 in front of the mast and 4 behind. My 2320 frame had 6 tapped holes and 2 that required a nut on the backside per side. There are more holes in the mast frame but not in the tractor frame, so drilling would be required to add further bolts. I note that the two masts were bolted together on the pallet so the extra holes could be for shipping only.

I suspect I'm all set and there is just some extra hardware for other models and a slight error in the parts catalog, but could someone check their 2320 loader mast out for me and tell me how many bolts you have?

/ 2320 loader install question (H130 or 200cx) #2  
Any John Deere dealer can print out the instruction from their online source, mypathways.dreere.com . If you bought from a JD dealer, I would ask them to print out the install instructions.

/ 2320 loader install question (H130 or 200cx)
Thanks Morrison, just as I suspected.