2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #1  

Duckdogs

Tractor
Kioti CK30
I've had a leak at the control valves for some time now but recently it has accelerated. I assume there are seals & maybe O rings that are replaceable. Is there a factory manual available? Does anybody have a copy? An exploded diagram would be helpful. Are there any special tools required? Does anybody know if the valves are a Kioti product? I didn't immediately notice a name or model # on them.

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #2  
I’ve replaced every seal in my spool valves more than once in my backhoe. Search and you’ll find threads on the topic. Don’t use factory replacements. I’m sure there’s a Manual as I have for mine.

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #3  
Search for the word Nimco and you’ll find the post

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #4  
Talk to a good hydraulic shop, they can probably tell you how to improve the life of the seals either with better materials or maybe backup rings for the orings.

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #5  
Backhoe Control Valve

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #6  
They aren't rocket science; I have had mine apart a couple of times fixing leaks. Just start removing what appears to be leaking and go to NAPA or a hydraulic shop and match either o-rings or seals

/ 2375 backhoe Leaky Control Valves #7  
For my nimco the sizes were a bit odd and took me a while to find the right size and compound and durometer.