2420 home

/ 2420 home #1  

RADIUM

Gold Member
Tractor
NEW HOLLAND 2420
Well I got her back this morning I said goodbye to the TN 65, thank God my babies home :), that shuttle shift was going to drive me insane I can't believe people like it. I mowed all morning pretty muggy up here about 84F didn't hit over 111F on the PTO or transmission housing supersweet :), don't really notice any difference in the ride other than the new clutch engaging differently got to do some adjusting and burn her a little bit ;-). I had to laugh it almost looks as though they had polished it, she looked better than the first day I received it. After mowing I began clearing up the front of my farm hardwood growing between the pine trees started chain sawing, didn't realize how many piles I had made, it sure comes down easy but pain in the *** to pick up about 12 loads some of them were 8 to 9 inches across 25 feet tall. the new hydraulic pump deftly helps it didn't run this good the first day , it's like a new tractor they really took very good care of me and now the best part I told you about the cab roof with the crack from day one I was just going to live with it unless it starts to leak well they also replaced that while they were waiting for the transmission to come in, my dealer just didn't tell me he wanted it to be a surprise. I'm going on from this day forward with nothing but good thoughts and I'm going to forget all the problems and arguments and phone calls and just work my farm and enjoy my tractor thanks for everyone's opinion and support take care

Attachments

• 2420 home.jpg
    2420 home.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 193
   / 2420 home #2  
Sweet:)

/ 2420 home #3  
Good for you! Seems like they really tried to make up for the problems you were having. Have fun gathering up all that yard waste.;)

John

/ 2420 home #5  
No matter who makes it, any machine can have a problem. What makes for a satisfied customer is a dealer that does what needs to be done to get complete customer satisfaction. That is a dealer that will be successful and, as a customer, you want to hold on to!

I'm glad to hear that you have a great dealer!:D

/ 2420 home #6  
I know I am going to wish I had that cab you got. The 2008 T2410(w/ 3 hrs) I bought 6/30 will hopefully be delivered 7/20 or the 21st.

A couple weeks later than I wanted it here but I have been busy anyway with other projects.

Best of luck with your machine...it looks very nice.