IMG_2261.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 310
   / 2555 HST/Cab #2  
Good idea. Just completed mine!

/ 2555 HST/Cab #3  
Nice job. I've already removed the slow moving vehicle triangle too but not sure I want to block the visibility on that corner...which is why I took the triangle off too. I still haven't figured out where I want to mount a box on the tractor. It seems like there aren't a lot of good options. The 2655 comes with a tiny tool box that sits just below the lower rear window but it's really only big enough to fit a couple of 3 point pins and clips. I want to be able to have a couple chains at the ready too and I don't want to be swinging chains near glass when putting them into the box or taking them out.

/ 2555 HST/Cab
F128E15F-80CF-41EF-A644-96699D48C0C5.jpeg Finally got my mirror installed

/ 2555 HST/Cab #5  
Is this an option I've overlooked?

/ 2555 HST/Cab
No, just something I found on Amazon to improve my view directly behind the tractor without turning around as often.

/ 2555 HST/Cab #7  
View attachment 560635 Finally got my mirror installed

Looks like a convex mirror [curved and fairly long]... Did you have any trouble mounting it with the big heater/AC unit above it...??? I could use one of these...... :) [ just ordered one from Ebay ]

/ 2555 HST/Cab
It is convex. Didn’t have any trouble. It’s 16.75” long, but the brackets sit at probably 13” (didn’t measure them,just a guess). It came with self tappers, and the notched area in the headliner was just right for placement. Amazon advertised it as a golf cart mirror. It has thumb wheels for easy adjustment, and vibration is minimal. If anyone is interested I can post the model number. It really works well. I tried a stick on convex first, it was small but worked until the glue on the back gave out.

/ 2555 HST/Cab #9  
It is convex. Didn’t have any trouble. It’s 16.75” long, but the brackets sit at probably 13” (didn’t measure them,just a guess). It came with self tappers, and the notched area in the headliner was just right for placement. Amazon advertised it as a golf cart mirror. It has thumb wheels for easy adjustment, and vibration is minimal. If anyone is interested I can post the model number. It really works well. I tried a stick on convex first, it was small but worked until the glue on the back gave out.

Can you see over your head out the back with this or does your head block part of the view? I was thinking of mounting a regular rear view mirror just to the right below the climate controls but haven't gotten to it yet.

/ 2555 HST/Cab
9BB9E00C-A2B4-49DB-950E-5ED553A57B9B.jpeg I’m 6’5”, and this pic I’m leaning back close to the window to get the angle. When I’m sitting normal I can just glance up to see what I’m after. I do get just the top of my head in the view, but not much. That may change after I raise the seat 2-3”.