Comparison 2601/2650

/ 2601/2650 #11  
I don't know first hand but both my brochure (it's only 6 pages) and Kubota's website list B2301/2601 as having position control. (B2320 does not.)
http://www.kubota.com/product/BSeries/B2301.aspx

Third function front along with rear remotes are optional on both, I believe up to three rear remotes. Mine came with front third function but the two rear remotes are back ordered from Kubota until March.

/ 2601/2650 #12  
I don't know first hand but both my brochure (it's only 6 pages) and Kubota's website list B2301/2601 as having position control. (B2320 does not.)
http://www.kubota.com/product/BSeries/B2301.aspx

Third function front along with rear remotes are optional on both, I believe up to three rear remotes. Mine came with front third function but the two rear remotes are back ordered from Kubota until March.

Hey Milo. The brochure stated as I said, and the website stated as you said but said it was an e-point position control, so mass confusion and now I am wondering what e- position control is. So I called my dealer and he didnt know and called his rep. The rep said that e-position control is a misprint along with the 2016 brochure. The 2301&2601 have the same position control as our B2650s. So you are right that does make it a more difficult choice as they would be very capable machines also.

/ 2601/2650
Would get another L20 series but no longer have mid pto. I use the the Frt loader for the obvious but also to drive in and remove many smooth wire fence posts every year so don't want to light a weight. Rented a BX25D last summer to try it and it was to light weight for my needs. BH will be used to plant trees, replace field drain tiles and dig out a new Koi pond so itll pay for its self the first couple seasons. Very happy they have folding ROPS now, had to remove system from both 85 tractors after my wife almost launch getting hug up on a tree.

/ 2601/2650
Please explain why the 2601 has the suspended mower deck. Advantages? I have contact decks on my old Kubotas.

/ 2601/2650 #15  
What about rear valving, 1,2 and 3 available. Please explain the xtra valuing.

I installed the rear valving on my B2601. The first valve has no float, the second valve has float. No room for a third valve.

/ 2601/2650
Crunch time. The only issue is mowing with a mmm. I've always used ground contact decks, manufactures seem to have gotten way from them. Have no experience with suspended decks, have been mowing the same patch for 43 years. Also, my 3 acres are rolling with many trees to maneuver around, how "nimble" is a 2650 compared 2601?

/ 2601/2650 #17  
Crunch time. The only issue is mowing with a mmm. I've always used ground contact decks, manufactures seem to have gotten way from them. Have no experience with suspended decks, have been mowing the same patch for 43 years. Also, my 3 acres are rolling with many trees to maneuver around, how "nimble" is a 2650 compared 2601?

I have only used mine (B2601 with 54" deck) for mowing uneven trails through the woods. The only ground contact mowing I have done is with a flail mower, as far as mowing trails I don't see much difference. Anyway I have no problem with a suspended deck. Manicured lawns might be a different story.