3 point wont lift

/ 3 point wont lift #1  

Jaymeduty

Tractor
XR4145HC
Xr4145hc with about 600 hours, 3 point is stuck all the way down, flow rate valve between legs is open, fluid is at proper level. Any ideas, FEL and power steering work correctly, tractor drives correctly

/ 3 point wont lift #2  
Check the hydraulic outlet Control levers.

I had the same thing happen and I found that I had bumped the non-detent lever forward and it killed the three point function.

I also had adjusted my flow valve and had the same problem, it does not take much of a turn on the knob to change or lock the three point...

/ 3 point wont lift #3  
What that guy said 👆

/ 3 point wont lift #4  
Check the hydraulic outlet Control levers.

I had the same thing happen and I found that I had bumped the non-detent lever forward and it killed the three point function.

I also had adjusted my flow valve and had the same problem, it does not take much of a turn on the knob to change or lock the three point...
Now that you mention it, what is the flow valve for? I’ve never touched it except playing around and then putting back at the default setting.

/ 3 point wont lift #5  
Now that you mention it, what is the flow valve for? I’ve never touched it except playing around and then putting back at the default setting.
Its a flow rate reducer that will ether slow the decent of the 3pt arm. You can adjust it to lock the 3pt or let it free fall and the attachment hit the ground hard.

/ 3 point wont lift #6  
Its a flow rate reducer that will ether slow the decent of the 3pt arm. You can adjust it to lock the 3pt or let it free fall and the attachment hit the ground hard.
Interesting. I can control the fall rate with the lever next to my seat and drop or raise the attachment in quarter inch increments so I guess I would only need it to lock the position. Thanks!

/ 3 point wont lift #7  
Interesting. I can control the fall rate with the lever next to my seat and drop or raise the attachment in quarter inch increments so I guess I would only need it to lock the position. Thanks!
Its the round knob very low on the seat box between yur legs. If yur sitting in the seat, and skinny, lean forward and reach down to the floor and on the front of the seat box thingy. there is a round knob that is the control.