3 pt quick attach

/ 3 pt quick attach #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
Anyone know where I can get a 3pt cat two quick attach bracket so I can mount my pallet forks on the rear of the tractor??

/ 3 pt quick attach #2  
I was looking at the exact same thing recently and found ATI has a very nice one. After found out the price with shipping was about $835, I have to think of more reasons and justifications to get it.

/ 3 pt quick attach #3  
Harbor Freight has a Cat 1 for $70.00 don't know about a Cat 2. They are made in China, but they seem to fit & work fine.

/ 3 pt quick attach #4  
May be I misunderstood the original post. I thought M7040 was referring to type of quick attach that you can mount attachment made for FEL on 3pt hitch.

/ 3 pt quick attach #5  
BBB said:
Harbor Freight has a Cat 1 for $70.00 don't know about a Cat 2. They are made in China, but they seem to fit & work fine.
The Harbor Freight QH should be a Cat 1/2, which means you attach it to the tractor with Cat1 pins, but it can lift either Cat 1 (with bushings) or Cat 2 implement pins.

Personally, find a pair of Cat 2 Pat's Easy Change on the lower lift arms and a Cat 2 HTL to be a much more versatile combination than the QH design. A costlier combination, but in my estimation much more convenient (and safe). I think you'd like a HTL on rear fork lift arms.

//greg//

/ 3 pt quick attach #6  
Most of these posts are giving the wrong answer. LandPride makes the correst adapter as does ATI as called out above. I believe the original poster wanted to put a SkidSteer QA on the rear of his tractor.

Andy

/ 3 pt quick attach #9  
AndyMA said:
Most of these posts are giving the wrong answer. LandPride makes the correst adapter as does ATI as called out above. I believe the original poster wanted to put a SkidSteer QA on the rear of his tractor.

Andy

Actually what I say above is backwards. Sorry

Andy