3-pt sprayers? What's good and what's junk?

/ 3-pt sprayers? What's good and what's junk? #11  
I have a 30 gallon (Fimco from TSC) that I mount using a ratchet strap in the back of a Kubota RTV900. It keeps the full tank from moving and sliding on hills. I also built a boom on a simple wooden mount that slides down over the tailgate so when I'm doing a full area I can use that, and if I'm spot spraying I can just use the handheld unit. I did make an on/off switch that runs to the cabin that mounts with some strong magnets so I can turn things on and off without getting out to do it or at the end if a run where I need to turn around.

/ 3-pt sprayers? What's good and what's junk? #12  
I have a 30 gallon (Fimco from TSC) that I mount using a ratchet strap in the back of a Kubota RTV900. It keeps the full tank from moving and sliding on hills. I also built a boom on a simple wooden mount that slides down over the tailgate so when I'm doing a full area I can use that, and if I'm spot spraying I can just use the handheld unit. I did make an on/off switch that runs to the cabin that mounts with some strong magnets so I can turn things on and off without getting out to do it or at the end if a run where I need to turn around.
I have in the past used a 16 gal tank set in the cargo box of a golf cart modified with bigger knobby tires, big motor, etc. I'm looking to upsize the capacity and run it from the tractor instead of the golf cart.
My thinking this AM is leaning towards building something that will hold my two 16 gal tanks and go in a 3 pt receiver hitch. My rear nozzle sprays 10' - wide enough for the areas I do. I see 2.2 gpm and 5 gpm pumps. I think I have the higher pressure pump.