300 loader for JD 3005

/ 300 loader for JD 3005 #1  
Tractor
Long 360, John Deere 3005, Farmall Cub, Case IH495, Fordson Power Major
Does anybody know where I can get a 300 loader for a JD 3005

/ 300 loader for JD 3005 #2  
For new (if any left), you will need to go to a dealer and have them do a search to see if there is any on the ground on a dealer lot. Deere does pretty good job about paying shipping costs a lot of the time for aged units but would also depend on if it was still paletted (sp) or already put together. Assembled loaders do not ship very easily. It is also quite possible that an H160 loader could be mounted to this tractor using the 300/3005 mounts. I base this on the fact that the mounts did not change for the 3x20 series tractors for either 300x,cx & h160. Not sure however as to why Deere does not show compatibility, could be worthwhile to look into it. I may have something to do with how the park system interacted with the hood guard, or maybe the believe it is too large for this tractor, not sure. Good luck

Last edited:
   / 300 loader for JD 3005
Thank you for the information. This has been really helpful. I will look into the H160. I know that the 300x or 300cx won't work. I have looked into Westendorf but they want over $5000 for a loader. I will talk to some local tractor places to see if they know anything. Thank you again.

/ 300 loader for JD 3005 #4  
Check tractorhouse.com, they list loaders for sale also.

Edit: listings come and go... I just checked, nothing at the moment, but I have seen several listed at one time in the past.

/ 300 loader for JD 3005
Fantastic I will be sure to check that out. Thank you diesel crawler.

/ 300 loader for JD 3005
How about any other brand names that anyone recommends for a loader. I tried Westendorf.

/ 300 loader for JD 3005 #7  
Buhler/Farm king and ezee-on are a couple of decent aftermarket loaders.

/ 300 loader for JD 3005
Outstanding. I haven't heard of either or them, which is great because I now have a different alternative. Thank you MORRISONSTEEL

/ 300 loader for JD 3005 #9  
JD dealers have a good network, if there is one out there somewhere they can track it down for you.