3032 seat adjustment

/ 3032 seat adjustment #1  

dieselade

Bronze Member
Tractor
5225 & 3720
can someone post a pic of the spring adjustment attaching points and maybe a pic off the jd website showing this area. off a google search, any website i visit sends me to join and sign in to the john deere website which i rather not have to do.

/ 3032 seat adjustment #2  
No need to fear the JD website.. that is where your info can be found.

spring adjustment attaching points
Trying to figure out just what this is....

/ 3032 seat adjustment
you are right/ sorry i asked such a stupid question.

/ 3032 seat adjustment #4  
can someone post a pic of the spring adjustment attaching points and maybe a pic off the jd website showing this area. off a google search, any website i visit sends me to join and sign in to the john deere website which i rather not have to do.
I recently visited the official site to get information about the john deere 3032. Maybe it will be useful for you, I'm copying it here.

Clean and simple operator's station (shown with optional selective control valve [SCV] levers)
Clean and simple operator's station (shown with optional selective control valve [SCV] levers)
An uncluttered design gives operators of all sizes plenty of room to be comfortable. Color-coded controls are located on either side of the operator.

• The hydrostatic transmission (HST) and brake pedals are designed and located for maximum comfort and ease of use.
  • Contoured, comfortable seat enhances operator comfort.
    • Seat position adjusts fore and aft.
    • Seat flips forward for protection from the elements.
  • Flat operator platform provides for easy entry to and exit from the tractor.
  • Folding Roll-Gard™ rollover protective structure (ROPS) and retractable seat belt increase operator safety.
Operator presence system:

• If the operator leaves the seat when the tractor is in gear, the engine shuts down
  • If the operator leaves the seat when the power take-off (PTO) is engaged, the engine shuts down

LEFT-SIDE STEP​

Left-side step for easy entry/exit
Left-side step for easy entry/exit
  • The left-side step allows for easy access on and off the tractor.
  • Foot platform has a non-skid surface for sure footing.

SEAT​

Thick, padded seat
Thick, padded seat
The thick, soft padding on this seat provides a smooth and comfortable ride.

• Seat flips forward for protection from the elements.
  • Adjustable using the fore and aft lever located under the seat, the seat slides on ramped rails to provide comfortable access to all controls.

INSTRUMENTATION​

Instrument panel
Instrument panel
Easy-to-read instrument panel includes the following:

• Tachometer
  • Low oil pressure indicator light
  • Battery discharge indicator light
  • PTO engagement indicator light
  • Signal/hazard lamp indicator lights
  • Multifunction liquid crystal display (LCD) display (hours, filter cleaning information, etc.)
  • Filter cleaning status indicator light

FUEL GAUGE​

Fuel gauge
Fuel gauge
All 3E Series Tractors come standard with a fuel gauge that is easy to read from the operator's station to ensure operators do not run out of fuel.

SAFETY​

Operator presence switch (OPS) in seat:

• OPS requires the operator to be in the seat to operate the transmission or PTO.
  • ROPS is designed to meet or exceed American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) safety standards.
  • Reflective ROPS strips for better tractor visibility.
  • Seat belts are in base equipment on all John Deere compact utility tractors.
  • Key switch interlock prevents bypass starting.
  • Visual PTO warning light on the instrument panel alerts the operator when the PTO is running.
  • Turn signal and flashing warning lights operate according to ASABE standards.
  • Slow-moving vehicle (SMV) sign is provided for road transport.

PARK BRAKE​

Park brake
Park brake
  • Automotive hand-style park brake for easy on/off.
  • Instrument panel has an indicator light for the park brake.

TWO-POST ROLL-GARD ROPS​

Roll-Gard ROPS
Roll-Gard ROPS
3E Series Tractors are equipped with Roll-Gard ROPS. These folding ROPS meet the ASABE standards for compact utility tractors.

• With the Roll-Gard ROPS folded down, producers can easily to get their tractor into a garage with a standard 2.1-m (7-ft) garage door.

NOTE: The use of seat belts is recommended at all times when operating the 3E Series Tractor with the folding ROPS upright.

An optional canopy (LVB25334) is available to help protect the operator from the elements.

Last edited:
   / 3032 seat adjustment
I got to the jd parts website finally. The seat breakdown pic shows the adj lever on the left slide rail. this tractor has the adj lever on the right side. so figure that out. anyway i figured out the way to attach the spring and works great occording to the owner.