3054 xs for real?

/ 3054 xs for real? #11  
Re: bigger hydros

Sorry bout the confusion in that post there. I was just referring to the larger hyd capacity in the new LK3054XS. As bluechip stated the LK3054XS is an 8x8 with a shuttle. Hopefully we will begin to see the new CK25 and 30's this summer sometime.

/ 3054 xs for real? #12  

the lk 3054 xs is for real. I got one, there are several dealers here in texas that have them. They are not gray market. Who ever told you that they are gray market is either terribly misinformed, or does not know what he is talking about. Just went to the wearhouse yeasterday and picked up a DK 45 ,loader, backhoe, and 5 tillers. They have several 3054xs there in the wearhouse. Great upgrades. Lord willing, I just sold the 3054xs I have on the lot, ...I'll need to go get some more. This is starting of to be a great year. 5 machines in 15 days.

/ 3054 xs for real? #13  

virgil,

Whereabouts in Texas are you?

/ 3054 xs for real? #15  
WVRIDER, I don't know where you are in WV but if all goes according to plan there will be a 3054XS with loader at the POWER SHOW in Columbus OHIO Jan 30,31 and Feb 1st.

When we have the final line-up of what will be there I will post so everyone knows.

KO

/ 3054 xs for real? #18  
Kiohio......hey Buddy,
If I can make it to the show, I'll try to wear my Brownies shirt /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Say HELLO to the Mrs. Kiohio for me too

Jerry

/ 3054 xs for real? #19  
Jerry,
Hope to see you there.
Let me know if you need tickets.
All previous and potential customers get freebies /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Even RedDog...LOL

KO