Grading 366 Front Mount Blade - Poly Edge Addition

/ 366 Front Mount Blade - Poly Edge Addition
Hi Acolar, was wondering how you like your poly edge blade? Does it scrape clean?
I just ordered one from Fall Line for my new 366 blade. There doesn't seem to be a good
way of storing the hyd. hoses when the front quick hitch is not being used.

I like the poly. We have black top driveways in the sub and the poly appears to be much gentler on the surface than the steel edge would have been. If cars do not drive on the snow prior to plowing it cleans well. Not sure about the hoses - they are attached to the plow so when it gets removed the hoses go with it...
As an added benefit the Poly is almost JD Yellow.

/ 366 Front Mount Blade - Poly Edge Addition #32  
Thanks for the quick reply.
I tried a rubber edge on my back blade, but with no down pressure, it doesn't scrape
very well. I'm hoping this works better. When you take the plow off for the summer, two hoses come off with the plow, but the other two hoses will stay on the tractor with the cylinder and the rest of the front quick hitch.

/ 366 Front Mount Blade - Poly Edge Addition #33  
If cars do not drive on the snow prior to plowing it cleans well.

After the cars drive over the snow what do you do??:D

/ 366 Front Mount Blade - Poly Edge Addition
After the cars drive over the snow what do you do??:D

Egon - just a minor inconvienence. Have got more important things to worry about - Like where the next hockey game is. With four boys playing hockey we are always on the go. The 3520 with the poly does a good job, a little solar energy on the backtop and the remaining snow from car tire pack down is gone.