• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 503
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 668
   / 3720 Cab and blower #2  
Awesome setup!
Thats also the first real pictures of the new 3 point front quick hitch that I've seen, Looks Cool!

/ 3720 Cab and blower #3  
turbo,

That is beautiful! :) If, and I say that tongue in cheek, I had to pick the ultimate snow gobbling set up, that is the one I would choose!

Keep your snow to yourselves!

/ 3720 Cab and blower #4  
Turbo, great pics. I do have one question. Thats the first shots I've seen of the new front hitch. How is the lift cylinder set up for the blower?

/ 3720 Cab and blower #5  
It dosent get better than that !! feel freee in posting more shots ! :)

/ 3720 Cab and blower #6  
Turbo,

If you haven't already checked make sure that power steering hoses are not rubbing against the front PTO shaft. I had to tie mine back.

This new A-frame mount does not seem to have a float option allowing the blower to follow the ground contour. If I put too much down force on the blower the front wheels loose traction & steering becomes less effective.

/ 3720 Cab and blower #7  
DrainPondDesign said:
This new A-frame mount does not seem to have a float option allowing the blower to follow the ground contour. If I put too much down force on the blower the front wheels loose traction & steering becomes less effective.
That should be a function of the DSCV, not the hitch design? Unless I am missing something:confused:

/ 3720 Cab and blower #8  
That is a pretty machine... in fact, it's boarderline to pretty to get dirty. Great pics! Would love to see more as well.... thanks for posting...

/ 3720 Cab and blower #9  
Very nice,I think you need more snow that thing could go through feet of snow !!!!!

minimax

/ 3720 Cab and blower
dirtworksequip said:
Turbo, great pics. I do have one question. Thats the first shots I've seen of the new front hitch. How is the lift cylinder set up for the blower?

The lift cylinder is mounted on the right side , it is tucked up in the hitch frame so it is hard to see. If you follow the right arm back toward the tractor just before the frame you can see the cylinder rod end trunnion. The hoses run behind the hood so they are hard to see also.