Price Check 3830 HST

/ 3830 HST #1  

kbiddle

Silver Member
Tractor
06 Kubota 3830 HST,. 07 Kubota 1100RTV, 02 Kawasaki 650
Guys,
I am looking to part with my 02 3830 HSt it has around 300 hrs...
It has loader and also a BH90 that I will probably include as well I am just trying to get a sense of the value as I am looking to upgrade probably later in the fall but think it would probably be better to try and sell it out right versus trading it in.. I could also throw a few of the implemnets in to sweaten the deal if need be... This would include a 6' finish mower, 5 ' bush hog and a post hole digger lienbach f48... I am not sure what is the best way to go so I figured I would turn to the experts here to get some feedback on estimated value.. Thank in advance I really apprecaite it...

/ 3830 HST #2  
I sold my L3830 HST about 2 years ago. It had about 450 hours, TnT, HD bucket with toothbar, a 84" finish mower, and R4's. I sold it for about $21,000 if I remember right. I believe I paid about $24,000 for it new less the mower and toothbar I had from previous tractors. I told the guy that buying it used saved him the sales tax and also since it was in really nice shape, he was saved the two large oil changes required on the hydraulics (2 hydraulic filters per change) as well as about 10+ gallons of hydraulic oil each change. Figure about $250 for the filters and oil per change.

/ 3830 HST
RaT thanks for the fedback.. I really appreciate it..
I was just trying to get some ideal on value which seems to be a bit harder than I thought...

/ 3830 HST #4  
It was suggested I reduce the sales price by about 15 to 20% of new. The buyer will argue warranty and financing, you can argue taxes, lower cost, proven reliability based on your use with the hours you have. If someone really wants it, they will see its condition and be happy with a 15-20% drop in price. I don't know if you will. :confused2:

/ 3830 HST #5  
Even though I do not know for sure...Is there a Blue Book for tractors updated each year...like for cars?