#3bucketchallenge

/ #3bucketchallenge #1  

Leo182

Tractor
Kubota 4060 HSTC, Limited Edition
Thought I would add this video. Just something to try if you have a slow day and to get a break from plowing snow. This is MUCH harder than it sounds. The two big problems were visibility and the bucket handles being to small. I might try a different type of bucket or modify the handles and see how it works out.

/ #3bucketchallenge
This weekend we have several ladies lined up to give this a try. Most have never been on a tractor before so it could be pretty entertaining. Plus they're a little more fun to look at. I'll post that video here if anyone cares to check it out.

/ #3bucketchallenge
Here is part of the fun we had over the weekend. Gloria may not have a lot of experience on the tractor but she's a competitor for sure, and decided she wants to be a future farmer.

/ #3bucketchallenge #4  
Ha. Sounds like a good way to break some 5-gal buckets.

/ #3bucketchallenge
Yeah, there were definitely some buckets broke. I also learned that a few thousand pounds crashing down on a plastic bucket will almost weld them together.

/ #3bucketchallenge #6  
Let's see, was your time 2hr 25min. or 2 min 25 sec? Just kidding - looks difficult. I would have been tempted to continue using the first handle. Nice Job.

/ #3bucketchallenge
From start to finish, probably a lot closer to 2 hours, 25 minutes LOL. We actually did change it to just use the first bucket handle. The handle on the second bucket wouldn't reach over the top with another bucket in it.

/ #3bucketchallenge #8  
Along with the chain in the box game, this looks like fun...