3pt hitch Hydraulic top link and control

/ 3pt hitch Hydraulic top link and control #61  
Here's a few.
1 - Return to Tank T at FEL. ORB into FEL. JIC straight is original Tank Return, Right Angle JIC is return from valve.
2 - T to allow future return to Tank for thumb conversion. Upper line is from new valve, lower to FEL T
3 - Top and side link cylinders and hoses
4 - Bulkhead and Quick Connects , 4 for cylinders one for Supply from Tractor. PB hose free connects back to 3PT.
5 - Top view of spool valve and bulkhead connections.
6 - Rear looking view of spool valve and handles how I bent them.
Looks like a neat job! I like the right angles going into the quick couplers on the backside.

/ 3pt hitch Hydraulic top link and control
Looks like a neat job! I like the right angles going into the quick couplers on the backside.
Yeah, they're nice. Only females came with the kit from Kubota. I had to find the male couplers.Kubota had them all female on the cylinders and males on the bulkhead. But I figured as befuddled as I could get, with one male and one female on each cylinder hose, I'd have less chance of reversing them.

/ 3pt hitch Hydraulic top link and control
Just a final (?) word. After using it for an hour or so, it became clear I cannot avoid making some kind of heat shield for the PB and Return to Tank hoses as they do get hot.

I knew they would be an issue running so close to where my right arm usually is, but hoped I could avoid having to deal with it so soon.

Likely as not I'll bend some sheet metal and bolt it down to give me an air gap, rather than try any sort of insulation or "mesh" sleeves.