3pt tilt vs tilting scrape blade

/ 3pt tilt vs tilting scrape blade #1  

Overtaxed

Tractor
Kioti NX6010, JD 2720 w/46BH, Honda Pioneer 1000
I'm thinking about adding a scrape blade to the family of implements and I'm wondering if it makes more sense to just get a 3pt tilt kit rather than pay to have that adjustment (hydro) on the blade. I don't think I can get as extreme an angle using a 3pt side link, but, at the same time, I could use it for a lot of other things my BB and plow, for sure, would be great to have a hydro side link. Seems like the price is pretty similar between the two, adding a side link to the tractor likely a little more because I'm going with Fitrite if I do it (their hydro top link is fantastic!) and, of course, the lead time.

Anyone else have this decision and go one way or the other?

Also, any suggestions on the blade? I've been real happy with EA and they seem to have a really nice setup in their Land Shark if I need the hydro.. Not cheap! I'm sure it's top flight quality though. If I don't go hydro, I'll probably stay with their lower end setup that doesn't offer a hydro option.

/ 3pt tilt vs tilting scrape blade #2  
I don't have an opinion on which method is better. I added a 2nd scv to my tractor so I could get a blade with rotate and tilt functions. Turns out I didn't need to, when I plow snow I want the blade to float in tilt mode so that it follows contours of ground.

But when I'm ditching with it, tilt sure is handy, but I can't say if better or worse than having 3pth tilt. I can see where having the 3pth tilt would be handy for using with other implements besides the blade, like maybe a landscape rake, or box blade, etc...

/ 3pt tilt vs tilting scrape blade #3  
Like CobyRupert I have no opinion because tilt, angle and offset are manual on my rear blade. I DO have hydraulic top link from FitRite and it is fabulous.

I have only one rear SCV set up and that is dedicated to the top link. Lord knows - if I had the $$$ - I'd probably have three more to control all the rear blade activities. However - I do not change the tilt, offset or angle when plowing snow - once its set - nor when doing ditch clean up.

I had a Land Pride RB3596 rear blade. At 565 pounds - just too light to do driveway maintenance in the summer when my 'ol mile long driveway set up like concrete. It was an excellent blade - just too light to "penetrate". So I sold it and got a Rhino 950 @ 1100 pounds. This new blade does the job.

View attachment 574961