3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit

/ 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit #1  

kennyd

Advertiser
Tractor
John Deere 3720 CAB/TLB, JD455
Our 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R right side cab door kit is nearing it's final development stage, we hope to go into production very soon!
Are you tired of the door hitting you in the A$$ when reaching in the cab to make a joystick or rockshaft adjustment? This kit will solve that!

IMG_1916.jpg

Last edited:
   / 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit #3  
Yep, if you're starting a list Kenny, definitely put me on it!

/ 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit #5  
Nice design! If I still had my 3720 I would buy one.

/ 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit #6  
Kenny, do you have an estimated release date for this? Just want to get one as the window cleaning season is here and this looks like it would make it a lot easier.
Thanks.

/ 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit
Kenny, do you have an estimated release date for this? Just want to get one as the window cleaning season is here and this looks like it would make it a lot easier.
Thanks.
No firm date, but all testing has been completed and we are ordering a large run of parts from our laser cutter.

We are assembling some kits today, still working on instructions, pictures, website updates, and hopefully an installation video.

IMG_2134.jpeg

This kit is live on the website!

This right hand door kit from BoltOnHooks LLC / KBOH adds a gas spring/gas cylinder to the right hand door of the John Deere 3×20 / 4×20 and 3R / 4R Series Cabbed Tractors. Made of the finest materials available, this kit will last the lifetime of the machine, and adds much needed functionality to the cabbed tractors. Installation will require the drilling of two small holes, otherwise no permanent modifications need to be made.

Tools Required:

• 7/32″ Drill Bit
  • Small Drill or Impact Driver
  • Small Clamp
  • 7/16″ Box Wrench
  • 10mm and 13mm Wrenches or Sockets
  • #3 Phillips screwdriver (preferred, #2 may work)

RH Door Kit-002.jpg

/ 3x20/4x20 and 3R/4R Right Side Cab Door Kit #10  
Install was easy and the kit works great especially if you watch the install video. I can now wash the windows without getting hit in the back constantly. Another great product. One suggestion/tip, you can tape the outside hinge to the glass to prevent it from moving if you do not have a helper to hold it in place during the door bracket installation.

Thanks Kenny for the quick shipping and proving us solutions to make our tractor better.

Attachments

• IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 46