4310 eHydro Recalibration

/ 4310 eHydro Recalibration #1  

NAAsty

I'm in desperate need of some advice on a 4310 ehydro. I have read every board on the net, and still no luck.
While pushing brush I lodged a large branch under the tractor. Unfortunately it severed the wires to the reverse potentiometer, and actually broke the wire housing on the forward pot.
Nothing $190 and a new pot won't fix (ouch). Well, got it all replaced and then I learned about calibrating it all. That's where I'm stuck. I hop the fuse from 11 to 12 and follow the procedure outlined here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-owning-operating/294711-jd-4310-e-hydro-wont.html

Still nothing. I get the following error codes:
*---
***-

Unfortunately it's a borrowed tractor (from dad) and I've spent the entire weekend jacking with it. GOt to be a simple way to calibrate this thing. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

/ 4310 eHydro Recalibration #2  
Your codes are basically saying you don't have a valid calibration and also there is still a problem in the wiring to the forward or reverse pot. Unfortunately it is not more specific. could be a short or open in one of the forward or reverse potentiometers.

/ 4310 eHydro Recalibration
Thanks jd110. I'm reading voltage on the output of the pot(s). May have tugged some wires up there that I can't find. The fun continues.

Thanks again for the reply.