4620CH questions

/ 4620CH questions #1  

Cougsfan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35, Branson 4720CH
My new 4720CH was delivered today. I am tickled pink with it. Just had a little while to play with it today, but I already have several questions hopefully some of you can address:

1) I always like to carry a few tools. Hammer. adjustable wrench, pliers, screwdrivers, etc. I can find no place to stow them except in the pocket in the rear of the seat cover. That is a poor place. Am I missing something?
2) The 3 point lift on all my other tractors have an adjustable stop so you can raise the implement for a corner then lower it back to the same exact position. I see nothing like that. Is there another way to do that.
3) Can the rear outer rims safely be remounted on the outside of the hubs rather than inside to increase the track width to improve side hill stability? I have the industrial tire package.
4) There are two metal bars (one on each side) with half rounds cut out of them mounted just outboard of and near the top of the rear window. They stick out 3 or 4 inches from the cab. What are they for?

I will probably have more questions as I get a few more hours on the tractor. Thanks in advance for any replies.