4710 compact tractor adding a hydraulic remote

/ 4710 compact tractor adding a hydraulic remote #1  

slced123

Hi Folks.

Considering buying something between a 4600 to a 4720 tractor. Some do not have a rear hydraulic remote installed. I would probably like to have at least one. How hard would it be to add one? Thanks!

/ 4710 compact tractor adding a hydraulic remote #2  
The John Deere kit for my 3320 was pretty easy to install, they come with good instructions and no special tools are needed. I would think the 4 series would be similar.

My biggest fear going into it was removing the loaded rear wheels but that ended up being a lot easier than expected.

/ 4710 compact tractor adding a hydraulic remote #3  
I would price the kit and know in advance the cost to compare tractors with and without rear remote(s). I would get two

/ 4710 compact tractor adding a hydraulic remote #4  
Hi Folks.

Considering buying something between a 4600 to a 4720 tractor. Some do not have a rear hydraulic remote installed. I would probably like to have at least one. How hard would it be to add one? Thanks!

It would be cheaper to get the remotes as part of the tractor purchase rather than buying them later and installing them yourself. You need a minimum of two rear hydraulic remote circuits, three is better.

When I bought my new 2008 Mahindra 5525 tractor, I got triple rear remotes installed for $750 (dealer's design, not from the factory).

Remotes 5525-1.JPGRemotes 5525-2.JPG

Good luck