4720H Loader Joystick repair

/ 4720H Loader Joystick repair #1  

FastEddieR

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 4720H
The little ball for the ball and socket broke on my joystick control cable. After a little research and a purchase (gamble) from Amazon it was repaired.
This is the exact size and shape needed to repair/replace the parts. The selector piece itself is very light and doesn't seem to me to be very sturdy compared to the stock piece, but it will be a great spare. The cable end pieces are also fairly lightweight compared to the stock pieces, but I now have 2 spares. This is WAAAAAYYYY cheaper than purchasing a complete joystick assembly from Branson, assuming that this is all you need. There are several other sellers that have this part, the one I chose had the highest buyer rating at the time.

This boot/cover fits the valve assembly, but the stem piece is about 2" shorter than the stock boot/cover. https://www.amazon.com/Feather-butt...=kioti+feather+joystick&qid=1685380023&sr=8-3

If you need the loader valve assembly, it is on Ebay. New OEM KIOTI 26001-0050 Loader Joystick Valve Selector Body Assy for DK | eBay

In summary, these KIOTI parts fit my Branson 4720H loader joystick. KIOTI 26001-0090 is the valve selector and cable ends. KIOTI 36001-0180 is the boot/cover. KIOTI 26001-0050 is the loader valve assembly.

You can search youtube for repairing Kioti joysticks and see (basically) how it's done. I watched several of the videos, each had something to contribute.