4WD turning radius

/ 4WD turning radius #1  

hudr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5005DI
I am looking at a 6500 4WD. I do a lot of loader work in the feed lot and cleaning up around the place (155+ acres). I currently have an older 5005 2wd and it has been adequate (sometimes just barely!). Is there a LOT of difference in the turning radius between 2WD & 4WD? I get in some tight places from time to time and might be too lazy to make a 50 point turn. Thanks, guys.

/ 4WD turning radius #2  
The turning radius for the 6000 is 11.3ft and for the 6000 4WD is 11.5ft. There is not much of an increase. Turning radius for the 6500 4WD is 11.8ft as well.

I wonder if the turning radius reported is with brake or without brake. The difference can be substantial. For example Kioti list the CK30 turning radius as 9.5ft with brake and 11.5ft without brake. Can Mahindra owners here enlighten us?

/ 4WD turning radius #3  
I have a 6500 4wd. I have not measured, but owners manual says "with brake on R.H. side 138 in."

Will

/ 4WD turning radius
Cool, Thanks for the info guys. I was loaned a 4wd tractor when mine was in for some warranty work and I really liked it. It was a lot smaller tractor but pulled better than mine. I just didn't want to step into a larger 4WD tractor and have to cut fence to get it turned around.