5' back blade on CL in NH

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH #2  
Wow, $110.00! If I lived closer I would get it today! Maybe grind the rust off, sand blast it, then paint it to match your tractor. Then you would have a practically brand new blade!:)

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH #3  
I recently picked up a 6' back blade and a 6' rock rake? out of a local weekly sales magazine $25 each Both in real good shape,just medium rust. Don't need the blade but may take it to the hunting lease and leave it there kinda hidden away so that one less thing to transport. Best deal other than my original tractor and impl. purchase.
Gannon H-120 63" HD box blade mechanically great, not rusted, just faded paint.
HEAVY!! $250. There are deals out there you just gotta look and wait

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH #4  
I've been keeping my eye out for a decently priced blade in the same area, but I really need one 7' or wider, given my 'tractor' is 6' wide itself...

-mike

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH #5  
i e-mailed a guy in Maine yesterday about a box blade asking if it was still available and where in maine he was. i wanted to see if it made any sense to drive up there from southern New Hampshire. he responded with a cut and past warraning from Craig's list about scamers. what was that? are we really to the point that no one trusts anyone any more? i even e-mailed him from my personal account! perhaps i should be the one weary about his post.

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH
i e-mailed a guy in Maine yesterday about a box blade asking if it was still available and where in maine he was. i wanted to see if it made any sense to drive up there from southern New Hampshire. he responded with a cut and past warraning from Craig's list about scamers. what was that? are we really to the point that no one trusts anyone any more? i even e-mailed him from my personal account! perhaps i should be the one weary about his post.

I find buying from CL to be a major pita. Majority don't put contact info or even town in ads & seem to expect buyers to deal with multiple e-mails then drive huge distances & promise to pay full price cash sight unseen!!! Also don't directly provide contact info even when asked. For NH CL covers the whole state. Like I'm going to drive 200 miles for a $20 item or sit by my computer for hours waiting for a "where are you" reply ??? Last night I responded to a CL seller that has a dozen generators for sale & advertizes small engine repairs (no business name/location/phone number in ad). Asked for shop location & hours. He responded with "Let me know what time is good for you and i can show you what i have !" & his first name. :confused:

I sell thru CL & have less than 10% no shows & I can tell immediately which ones won't show. I make it clear in my ads that I can't respond in a timely manner to e-mails but my phone # & town are always listed. My phone number/address are in the phone directory & on the net, i.e. white pages.com, should anyone doubt the ad.

Too bad thet CL drove "Want Ads" out of business. At least their patrons actually wanted to sell their stuff. MikeD74T

/ 5' back blade on CL in NH #7  
Just noticed it got reposted with a correction - its 6'. As much as I think I need 7'+, for that price I could get it, use it a bit, clean it up & sell it for more....