5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #11  
April_2021_Tractor_waxed_A.jpg

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #12  
Kool! Perfect for Texas. Need three stars in a circle for big orange Tennessee.

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #13  
Looks good (y)

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #14  
   / 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #15  
I tend to shy away from buying things that are made by companies that use a Z instead of an S in their name.
If the domain name "5elevendesigns" were available that was our first choice. Had to improvise with 5elevendesignz as that was available. Hopefully our quality and customer service is what will attract new customers.

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #17  
If the domain name "5elevendesigns" were available that was our first choice. Had to improvise with 5elevendesignz as that was available. Hopefully our quality and customer service is what will attract new customers.

Shout out...
This is the company that I bought my Kubota grill guard from last year, on eBay I believe. Excellent fit and finish, and stainless steel hardware. Fast and easy, great communication.
IMG_3796.jpg

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #18  
I bought one for my MX5400 and am very pleased with it. They were easy to work with, delivered it promptly and it installed easily. I think their product gives better protection than a tacked on piece of expanded metal. It wasn't cheap but it was comparable to others out there and was beyond my capabilities to make myself.

/ 5 Eleven DesignZ, LLC #19  
I bought one for my MX5400 and am very pleased with it. They were easy to work with, delivered it promptly and it installed easily. I think their product gives better protection than a tacked on piece of expanded metal. It wasn't cheap but it was comparable to others out there and was beyond my capabilities to make myself.

Better looking than just expanded metal too. Anyone clearing brush especially with a grapple needs some sort of grill guard upgrade.