$50 DIY Backhoe Dolly Video

/ $50 DIY Backhoe Dolly Video #1  

WichhartAcres

Tractor
Kubota BX23s
Hope all of my fellow tractor enthusiasts are having a great day! I wanted to pass on what I learned by building my own Backhoe Dolly for my 2020 Kubota BX23s!
The dolly is rock solid and makes storing it a breeze! The casters I used are dual locking casters which means they lock the wheels from turning and also from swiveling.
They are from Home Depot and I have found that they are the only casters that I like to use. All others fall short it seems.
I realize that if you don't have the welder that the price of this project goes up a bit but this is a Build-It Yourself forum so I made the assumption that you would have access to a welder.

Let me know what you guys think!

here is part 1

Here is part 2

/ $50 DIY Backhoe Dolly Video #2  
That’s an awesome idea! And one more thing to add to my project list.

/ $50 DIY Backhoe Dolly Video #5  
Awesome idea , I have the 2400 Branson and ok welding skills but the idea and concept are great and thanks for the video , Dan

/ $50 DIY Backhoe Dolly Video #6  
Wish it would work for mine…but my BH weighs more than your entire machine! I looked into it awhile back and with the length of the boom (14 ft overall reach) there was no good way to fit it in a garage. So I am building an awning on the North side of my building to store it when not attached.